atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@wrx21 i believe it was mentioned after F found D how they would make it work:

Ex wife has been working late, same with Brad. Rachel will go work out sometimes after work the time is not consistent. I think those times where Rachel isn't home is when D will go visit and hang with F, and for those other times D will skype with F.

Meanwhile F will have to get a job soon and will need to get in contact with Margo's lawyer friend to free D. I think v0.16 should be pretty eventful.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't think father will get a job abroad, unless it involves he learning more about being a photographer, as it was hinted, but it was classes and not a job that was mentioned

I hope they don't dwell to much on the bureaucracy and we bring her and Elena back sooner than later

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What will be the next step-titjob or cunnilingus?It will be interesting to see how F can explain to D that he is in relationship with other girls-Georgina,Elena,Jennifer if you on that route.And how he can told them what he have with D.But that probably will happen after they move to the new house.Also all BDSM points will matter maybe halfway through chapter 3,sharing points same way.

Lokvir

Oct 11, 2017
For what I understood, the last update allow us to play until Elena flirt with Adam, is it right or did I miss something ?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
For what I understood, the last update allow us to play until Elena flirt with Adam, is it right or did I miss something ?
Yup, the latest update is the first episode of chapter 2, ended at Elena's house with her father and Adam the doctor.

Beyonder

Dec 13, 2017
Hi everyone

Do U know when Dating my Daughter Chapter 2 will be available ? 'Cause I'm blocked in Chapter 1 when Lucas tries to rape my daughter, don't know if this is the end of the chapter or if I've just made a mistake...

Thank you all
When you're talking to Martin about going to tell the cops or not, choose to tell the cops because after that Angela will learn self-defense too and the story goes on

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
looks like MrDots just posted a poll asking patreons to submit their preferred payment method. it's very possible DMD gets moved off Patreon over the next few months due to the increasingly draconian guidelines and "enhanced" fee schedule.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Could someone post the options / status for the poll added on Patreon? I'm very interested in seeing at least one major title move off Patreon and on to a more anonymous payment method (e.g. Bitcoin).

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
in next v. F can buy dildo as a christmas present for D , as big as he or she want :D maybe from midle to big . my wish for santa x'D

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes