• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
There are 2 circumstances in which I would allow F to take her back:

1. M falls in love with D, like F did and there is some serious M/D action
2. M becomes a mindless fucktoy for F and D and also for everybody else

I don't think either of those will happen in the game.
maybe M kicked off the guy she lived with ... giving room for some serious Mother/Daughter Action...
Mom pressures Elena to tell her what happened while D was at F. Elena tells her about the sexual insecurity
of D and that it affects her confidence. Mom, as a control freaking bitch, won´t allow anybody to take advantage of D.
She begins to teach D how to be confident and self aware as a woman. Accepting herself that her body is a normal, wonderful big boobed temple.

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Of course, maybe we'll find out that the reason they broke up in the first place was that F was going for some underage strange and ended up on the sex-offender registry, hence why he had to leave the country for a fresh start and that fucked with Rachel so much she turned into an overprotective bitch.

I mean, it would make sense.
Just to point out i'm pretty sure it was Rachel and D who left the country not F.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
D does not look happy.
Probably inspired by BB, but when I saw the picture in my inbox I thought of Rachel spanking D ... at the table ... the double Ds of D naked on it, her mom spanking her boobs with a crop ...
Taking into account D's BDSM points, maybe she'll likes it :evilsmile:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
:evilupset:M:evilupset: BF is to rich for :evilupset:M:evilupset: to leave and go back to F anyway so NO I DO NOT WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah breath Foxy! calm down. Here have some kisses.
:kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss:

Probably inspired by BB, but when I saw the picture in my inbox I thought of Rachel spanking D ... at the table ... the double Ds of D naked on it, her mom spanking her boobs with a crop ...
Taking into account D's BDSM points, maybe she'll likes it :evilsmile:
Maybe @baraka can write some mini story about this. He's really-really-really good at that stuff.:happyblush

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

paladin07

May 28, 2017
It's probably the wrong thread ... but I couldn't find any that seems to fit. So I apologize in advance for being (partly) OT ^^
1. Can someone post link to proper thread for this, please (see 2.)?
2. I'd like to ask you for suggestions what to play next :D

My experiences so far:
I :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: "Dating my Daughter"! The slowly progress in corrupting D and the heart-warming love story seems perfectly fitting my demands. 10/10

I've played "Dreaming of Dana". Also very good, also really good story, but the repetitive tasks with random events (which are really weird, because they don't apply to story progess most of the time) worsen the game in my view. 8/10

"Dreams of desire": Awesome story! But not heart-warming :FeelsBadMan: Sexual achievements progress too fast and implausible. That ruines it mostly for me (otherwise Alice would be the perfect innocent cutie to be what 2nd D is in DmD ^^ ) 6/10

I've also started "Big Brother" ... not sure what to think of it til now. Good graphics ... but will there be love or just sex? ^^ So far I've played it's mostly grinding and story is all about getting rid of the asshole.

And some comic style games ... "Lab Rats" (fun for sitting in tram or train, but to much grinding to enjoy the story) ... "Corrupting Jennifer" (diverting ... so no deep storytelling and too fast progressing) and "A town uncovered" (too much comic and too much focused on sex)

So, it seems I'm not that off-topic ... and looking for a game similar to DmD as far as possible ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like DMD, you should try my sweet neighbors and parental love.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just to point out i'm pretty sure it was Rachel and D who left the country not F.
Ok, with the addition of these new facts I amend my theory to say he was never caught, legally, but Rachel left to keep D away from someone she knew was a sexual predator.

Or, she was just a gold digger wanting to trade up.

Probably both.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, with the addition of these new facts I amend my theory to say he was never caught, legally, but Rachel left to keep D away from someone she knew was a sexual predator.

Or, she was just a gold digger wanting to trade up.

Probably both.
You must not have read what F told D about it.

F tells D that R was always accusing F of an affair and all that time R was the one having an affair and F caught them together then R took D and move away with Brian to a new country.

Yep R is a gold digger.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You must not have read what F told D about it.

F tells D that R was always accusing F of an affair and all that time R was the one having an affair and F caught them together then R took D and move away with Brian to a new country.

Yep R is a gold digger.
It's been a while, and on replays I tend to skip text. Of course he could be massaging the facts a bit. I mean he at least has the potential to be a total womanizer (depending on the route) and he's not above massaging the facts to get some more action with D. Rachel is definitely a bitch, that's for sure.

And I'll leave my fun joking at this: F is definitely not well, which is fine, he'd have to be in order for there to be a game/story.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
where do I need to put the save file for this game?
Where you have the folder for the game and mine is located here: C:\Users\(your computer name)\Desktop\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\game\saves

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
I just found the save in the appdata.. anyway is there a savefile where all the rewards are unlocked? and one before the sex with georgina/elena

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just found the save in the appdata.. anyway is there a savefile where all the rewards are unlocked?
Its not a save file but the "persistent" file that holds that data and I upload mine a while ago and forgot where it is so here it is again.

It does not go in the appdata but in the game folder itself. look where the exe is and there is a game folder now open that and inside is the save game folder.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes