Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
impressive ass on ex! D looks good without the makeup.

really feels like I'll be right and zero progression with D on v0.15.
My original prediction was F mopes around during this update for most of it and near the end Elena contacts him. E tells F where to find D and the episode ends with F at the door (like Rachel, but reversed). Then we could get a nice Dec update with D&F home including holiday bonus scene(s) that could be true to the story rather than bonus-non-story.

I want to stand by that prediction, but these updates make it seem less likely.

lenny1

Sep 8, 2017
would really like to play this on my tablet, would be nice (if possible) of some awesome soul here to covert Chapter 1 to a apk

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
A finger in the bum should wake her up. Go for it Rachel, whats the worst that could happend?
(For real D.. the knives!)
Yeah something strange is cooking there, this is not love i see in picture. D dont trust her and R is probably thinking finally gona use you. Yeah right. Dad to the rescue. :cool:
But yeah knives are always option. ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah something strange is cooking there, this is not love i see in picture. D dont trust her and R is probably thinking finally gona use you. Yeah right. Dad to the rescue. :cool:
But yeah knives are always option. ;)
Don't forget the finger in the bum! you know.. never hurts to test right? I bet the Dad has taken lessons from the SuperDad in PL. Shits about to go down!

megacct

May 15, 2017
Good lord, Rachel is stacked. And I agree – daughter looks so much better w/o (or w/less) makeup. Have never been a fan of the lipstick she normally has caked on. But ymmv.

Reactions: kabraly

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Good lord, Rachel is stacked. And I agree – daughter looks so much better w/o (or w/less) makeup. Have never been a fan of the lipstick she normally has caked on. But ymmv.
Yupp pretty much this. Wish she would stop with the makeup, looks way better without it. But she wont, so the best would have been to turn it down like you said. But that wont happen either.:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: kabraly

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
how many of you would want F do get involved with mom again?i certainly wouldn't want that,can't forgive her taking away D like that :mad:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I certainly wouldn't want F to get in any way involved with Rachel again...
except maybe a hard ass fuck to show her who's the boss :evilsmile::evilsmile:

...add some good spanking to that too ...

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
Yupp pretty much this. Wish she would stop with the makeup, looks way better without it. But she wont, so the best would have been to turn it down like you said. But that wont happen either.:FeelsBadMan:
I remember D saying something like using makeup because she feels insecure or something like that, can't remember well now. Maybe as the game progresses she will start wearing it less as she grows more confident. It would be consistent at least. I would be happy if she at least stop wearing it during the sexy times. Or let us smear it. :FeelsGoodMan:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how many of you would want F do get involved with mom again?i certainly wouldn't want that,can't forgive her taking away D like that :mad:
Nope not in my game will that evil bitch do anything but die.

I certainly wouldn't want F to get in any way involved with Rachel again...
except maybe a hard ass fuck to show her who's the boss :evilsmile::evilsmile:

...add some good spanking to that too ...
This then die.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
There are 2 circumstances in which I would allow F to take her back:

1. M falls in love with D, like F did and there is some serious M/D action
2. M becomes a mindless fucktoy for F and D and also for everybody else

I don't think either of those will happen in the game.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Of course, maybe we'll find out that the reason they broke up in the first place was that F was going for some underage strange and ended up on the sex-offender registry, hence why he had to leave the country for a fresh start and that fucked with Rachel so much she turned into an overprotective bitch.

I mean, it would make sense.

Reactions: berny
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes