a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have the School Time preview? Sorry if its already been posted.
This is what we have so far

Its post on the 1st post with a link to them.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Okay, this is what I shall do. My apologies, I took things too personal and said stupid things I shouldn't have. When something is said that is incorrect that devalues my contributions it is hard to take lying down. As all of this is offtopic, I shall delete the arguments about this. Please leave it at this. I have screen shotted the last few pages. If you wish to continue this, please inform me over PM and I shall make a thread in free speech or somewhere like that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can all off topic be moved the the area please.

Reactions: Cirro84

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, this is what I shall do. My apologies, I took things too personal and said stupid things I shouldn't have. When something is said that is incorrect that devalues my contributions it is hard to take lying down. As all of this is offtopic, I shall delete the arguments about this. Please leave it at this. I have screen shotted the last few pages. If you wish to continue this, please inform me over PM and I shall make a thread in free speech or somewhere like that.
Shit happens let's cool down.
Daughter is the best character in this game:angel::angel::angel::angel:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
never thought I would say this but got bored playing it to get rewards :confounded: so I moded it so when your daughter first knocks on the door you tell her the guy she was looking for has moved, you still get to interact with all the other characters but the grief factors gone

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
never thought I would say this but got bored playing it to get rewards :confounded: so I moded it so when your daughter first knocks on the door you tell her the guy she was looking for has moved, you still get to interact with all the other characters but the grief factors gone
Nice job bro.:) I think I will do the same. Maybe, I will try to play it again, but modded. Then, my blue-balls wont hurt so much after playing it...LOLXD

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
This whole game story was to see dad and his daughter together, not the secretary messing in the house or a lesbian show, chapter 2 previews are not good hope
But then, devs didn't disappoint so far with F-D-progress ... it will continue that way ... SO SAY WE ALL!! :D

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This whole game story was to see dad and his daughter together, not the secretary messing in the house or a lesbian show, chapter 2 previews are not good hope
Every player will get out of this game what they want to get out of it and play the way they want to play it.
Or not, its up to the player.;)

The story so far to me is a great story and I hope it will continue that way.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

seden

Aug 22, 2016
16-3 is Georgina and Elena route
16-1 is Elena route
14-5 is D only route
13-5 is Georgina route
All of them are saved in the airport just before the final "thank you" screen for Chapter 1.
Thanks, appreciated. Now, Need to go and complete with the "All in".

ps12345

Oct 24, 2017
I have an issue where most images don't show up after around day 2. I get a gray screen with an image title in the top middle. It is this way for about 90% of the images. I get one to work randomly. Text works fine. Did I miss something? I did v.14 and the patch. I have Windows 10.

valorah

May 15, 2017
Wallpaper collection (will add them as they come along like in the BB thread):
View attachment 30689

Pinups:
View attachment 30799 View attachment 30800 View attachment 30801 View attachment 30802

All credit for the pics goes to @Vespak and no one else yet. Special thanks to @armion82 for gathering up the pinups. Thank you guys ^^
hi um is there actually day 15 out yet? or does the story so far end at day 14 when daughter goes back with mom and dad wakes up and rushes to the airport, but is too slow?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi um is there actually day 15 out yet? or does the story so far end at day 14 when daughter goes back with mom and dad wakes up and rushes to the airport, but is too slow?
Chapter 1 ended at 14 and chapter 2 will start soon. v15 which is the start of chapter 2 and is a whole new game will come out on the 24th. We don't know if v15 will be day 15 or not we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: atlas114 and Herapa

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the wait is intense! though I think we'll only see progression with Georgina (if you didn't reject her) and nothing with D until you steal her back from ex or Elena that sneaky minx does a prison break like maneuver to fly back to F.

ps12345

Oct 24, 2017
I have an issue where most images don't show up after around day 2. I get a gray screen with an image title in the top middle. It is this way for about 90% of the images. I get one to work randomly. Text works fine. Did I miss something? I did v.14 and the patch. I have Windows 10.
hy where i s the link for cg 0.14 ? many thx
So are you saying I need to download CG file? Thanks in advance.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Olivia is probably my favorite character, even though she's got one hell of a libido. To be honest, I've been enjoying the scenes where you cheat on the daughter more than the scenes where you remain faithful.

Reactions: markus T
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes