Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm still catching up but I wouldn't mind seeing Georgina going down on D, the mature/young lesbian stuff is hot.

Also, I'm at the farm with D and Elena.. does not choosing Elena for milking the cows affect my chances of a threesome?
You already had sex with her so I do not think so

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm still catching up but I wouldn't mind seeing Georgina going down on D, the mature/young lesbian stuff is hot.

Also, I'm at the farm with D and Elena.. does not choosing Elena for milking the cows affect my chances of a threesome?
No.But you miss the anal with Elena.Or if you don't like you can go with vaginal sex.And she calls you Daddy:)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh dont worry about that. Usually Im just skipping the main storyline with D and focusing on the real content like Georgina, Margo, Olivia and all the rest. I leave the rest of cheesy parts for you guys. :)
I really read this? :unsure::censored:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Im afraid. I prefer even Elena better as her personality remind me for a real girl I used to know once, but this kind of personality of D is not exist on earth, obviously. But its okay you like it, discussed already.
I got millions of Game Overs due to the things above but its still worth struggling. :)
I also like Elena more than D but I like both... I know that D is strange with her personality but D is always D :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The D stands for Dumb, Ditzy and Dirty! ;)
D is short for Donut:)
Im afraid. I prefer even Elena better as her personality remind me for a real girl I used to know once, but this kind of personality of D is not exist on earth, obviously. But its okay you like it, discussed already.
I got millions of Game Overs due to the things above but its still worth struggling. :)
You realise that you must be playing the game from 1 year to even reach 1 million game over,right?

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Just started episode 1 of this game today. It's definitely fun.

I know there is a variety of girls for good reason, but I have zero interest in Jennifer and Elana.

Reactions: relayer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

I know there is a variety of girls for good reason, but I have zero interest in Jennifer and Elana.
Then you don't have to do anything with them.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Probably Margo and Cassandra will be more to your taste.BTW we don't have Elana in the game:)

kolosx

Apr 29, 2018
Hi, I have completed chapter 2 but I will probably have a new pc by the time the third one is released so can anyone tell me what files I need to backup so I can continue with my choices? I will not be cloning my entire drive why is why I ask.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I have completed chapter 2 but I will probably have a new pc by the time the third one is released so can anyone tell me what files I need to backup so I can continue with my choices? I will not be cloning my entire drive why is why I ask.
copy over your save files. you can find them where you have the game located, then the folder called "game", then "saves"

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just to let you know you are not done with chapter 2 because its not done yet.
We will have chapter 2 v.21 release at the end of March.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The story is at an interesting point now, setting the scene for the rest of the story. Will they move somewhere? Will daddy set up a harem? Will daughter become a supermodel, or perhaps play bass in Melody's band?

Anything can happen, well not anything but manything can I'm sure.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes