a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That is so bad we don't have a choice, as some people have different preferencies...
Having sex with a kid is still not what I really wanted, but *sigh* its okay... :)
If you think short woman are kids then I feel for you and your loss.

My best time was with a woman that was only 4'2" tall 21 yo who look like she was only 14 or so and yes I check her ID because I don't do jail bait.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

My best time was with a woman that was only 4'2" tall 21 yo who look like she was only 14 or so and yes I check her ID because I don't do jail bait.
It's kind of obvious they're just (lamely) trolling, IMHO.

We've encountered similar noise in the past and all the same rational responses -- as we've seen recently about the game characters portrayed, mapping to real people as examples - tend to be ignored by continued attempts to disrupt and become key pieces of trolling evidence, IMHO.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
No... but things are being discussed and they are so preliminary right now that I can only say my Casablanca knockoff Idea will NOT be it ... sigh ... I love that movie.
I remember you stating that now, about a Casablanca idea. I know I'd like to see something outside of modern era that DMD and Melody have been in. Maybe some retro 50's era, which wouldn't be that too far off from what I've seen. I mean both DMD and Melody have those retro diners in scenes.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019

4'2" tall? Nooo waaay. Is that even possible? Smallest girl I have dated once was about 5' tall, good looking. I followed the "script" like few drinks, nice talk, massage'n'stuff, and when I "unpacked" I realised that without her clothes the girl's body was like a child (she was 23), similar to D in DMD, so I made up an excuse and took her home. Sadly, not my type at all.
I have a new favorite actually, Margo is really a hidden treasure in DMD... :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Mar 7, 2018
It's kind of obvious they're just (lamely) trolling, IMHO.

We've encountered similar noise in the past and all the same rational responses -- as we've seen recently about the game characters portrayed, mapping to real people as examples - tend to be ignored by continued attempts to disrupt and become key pieces of trolling evidence, IMHO.
Yes, and if you look on the other "popular" games threads like Milfy City or Summertimes Saga, they have almost 0 "trolling" and provokers, but DMD have always been plagued by this, my theory is that its because Father-Daughter incest is so much controversial that makes it easier to provoke people and "troll" on this topic.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
One question: If i choose on beginning on chapter 2 that i refused Georgina and i take the recording to open extra scenes with D, will Regina path stop for good cause i don't want to remove Georgina from the story, cause the sex scene on beginning on Chapter 2 with Georgina not gonna happen if i choose that path but what about later, I've read the walkthrough but not says much!

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
No he will only use the same characters with the same name is all not the BB story of incest.
Yes, and if you look on the other "popular" games threads like Milfy City or Summertimes Saga, they have almost 0 "trolling" and provokers, but DMD have always been plagued by this, my theory is that its because Father-Daughter incest is so much controversial that makes it easier to provoke people and "troll" on this topic.
Perhaps. Milfy City being obviously mother-son and brother-sister incest, perhaps the fact the First person POV MC sex with mom (technically your superior) and sisters (your equals) is less controversial than playing the actual parent having sexual with the child?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Perhaps. Milfy City being obviously mother-son and brother-sister incest, perhaps the fact the First person POV MC sex with mom (technically your superior) and sisters (your equals) is less controversial than playing the actual parent having sexual with the child?
That could add a sense of direct pursuit into one's sights, good point.

Extending upon saffe's point, I think there's also a possibility that fathers pursuing daughters is seen as more imbalanced/taboo/wrong than mothers with sons and/or siblings with each other.

Example: as a father with a teen/young adult daughter, I'm constantly being told that there are simple, commonsense things I shouldn't be doing (e.g., texting any of her friends maybe once a year when a question or birthday arises) because those actions appear improper, while being informed (when I ask) that mothers don't have the same restrictions.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You can act as an adult and say once, you don't like what you see and leave once and for all, or you can be childish and complain again and again, knowing that your complains do nothing for anyone (or would even change the game/direction to your liking).

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes