E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I am looking forward to the new update. Quality story and memorable appearance D make the game one of the best in the genre.

Initially, I thought it was right to follow the "only D" route to the end. Elena/Jennifer/Georgina/Olivia and all the other girls are just friends. The binoculars on the beach were broken. Martin's compliment was rejected. D and F will live happily ever after without cheating and swearing. The standard end of a romantic story.

But at some point I realized that I wanted to see the possibility of a free relationship between the characters. After all, if MC can have fun with other girls it is fair to give D to spend time with other men. For example, in a hypothetical third Chapter, she can have sex with a co-worker\neighbor\Teacher or someone else. By this time the corruption of D will be high enough :). All this should happen only with her desire and consent, of course.

Speaking of Chapter three. I believe it will be started and finished. However, updates are released only once every three months so it will have to wait. Somehow the developer will have to speed up the narrative. I think at some point we will see on the screen something like the inscription "six months later." Well, "thanks" to Patreon for that.

And I'd love to see a sequel in which D appears as a Milf. It's been 20 years, she has an adult son who loves his mother. It will be not just a Milf, but a character about whom we already know and will empathize. In another thread I have already talked about it, but still decided to say it here.

It seems the last time I was so immersed in the plot of the game when I played Morrowind! :LOL:
Dude, there is gonna be like 100 guys complaining about ntr now that u said that........(mind u, i believe as well that if u can fuck everything that moves, the girls should be able to fuck others as well.....not a fan of double standards!)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Somebody else on this very page could have commented about something yet we'd still have some fool drop in & ask the question already answered.. they're not going to bother clicking back to read the post at the top of page 1.

Download links? Save files? Walk-through? Abandoned? Self-defense?? Update? NTR? Android? Loli!
Honestly, I see the "when is the next release" far more often, but I haven't done a search to check - I feel it would be helpful to point at, instead of answering directly every time.

Same for 100% save files ... I don't see why people who know should answer directly instead of informing the poster that their needed info or download is posted up front for Chapter 1. Though, there is no save file linked from that post for Chapter 2, unless I'm just missing it...

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I remember asking to do something related to this (I don't recall if in this one or in another thread) and a shitstorm came up, trying to make me pass for some kind of scum. Just don't count on it.
I also sent a direct message to the game uploader, I guess we'll see if they consider the suggestions worthwhile.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
. . .

Overall, I like how the main plot developed, but I cannot stand the "female always proposes -> mc is thankful/am I dreaming -> orgasm" way to do things. I mean, it could be ok at the beginning, but now I think there should be some confidence built up in every character, not just D.
I'm not perceiving what you are in the MC's reaction, perhaps.

At most, he's still amazed with each new level of intimacy being experienced with D because it's a fantasy being played out before his eyes - that has been a consistent tone in his thoughts. Yet, he has also considered MANY times how he might reconcile and live out his growing lusts with her and still feel OK about it ... so it's not as if he's innocent. He's been manipulating and pushing what he can since his (unexpected) attraction to D began in the early chapters - they both play parts in acting out their deepening lusts since the romance has been well understood between them (after the MC initially pushed all the levers to allow that possibility, I should add.)

As for the other partners, MC has been far more than a passive turnip in the ground, waiting to be pulled. He's shown lots of confidence with all of them, even with Elena since her directness and brashness initially took him back.

The MC is highly respectful to his partners in each of their cases: maybe what you are seeing his genuine appreciation for their couplings as being a "thank god for pussy," passive orientation - which it's not. He's a full and willing partner in everything we've been seeing thus far. Even if a proposition hit him from left field (e.g., visiting Olivia and Graham for dinner, not knowing she had the hots for him and you had the option to run fully with her proposal - he was equally involved and responsible with no regrets.)

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I'm mad hyped already, been since the release of previous Melody update because next one would be DMD :p
Ha! My very thought on the day Melody 0.06 was released... "Great! More DMD soon!"

I mean, Melody is also very nice, but my fictional VN heart is already involved with DMD and it has more history behind the characters at this point, with more varied situations that they've encountered - Melody is still catching up, but nicely.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
He already said they were gonna fuck in this episode! That the long wait was over and she will become a woman....if i remember correctly.

Now, even of its only anal, thats still sex. I jave hopes
That's the second time I've heard this claimed quote - do you recall where it might have been made, perhaps?

I think we're looking at her being talked into anal OR MC "slips in" while they're humping along as a continuation of the thigh-play from last episode. At one point I was thinking that Elena would be an enabler for their big moment, but Jeff's postings have me thinking she won't be such a big influencer for MC/D sex at this stage.

@atlas114 Sorry, I just speculated much the same idea as you did, but honestly had not read your post yet. Still, you got there first!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's the second time I've heard this claimed quote - do you recall where it might have been made, perhaps?

I think we're looking at her being talked into anal OR MC "slips in" while they're humping along as a continuation of the thigh-play from last episode. At one point I was thinking that Elena would be an enabler for their big moment, but Jeff's postings have me thinking she won't be such a big influencer for MC/D sex at this stage.

@atlas114 Sorry, I just speculated much the same idea as you did, but honestly had not read your post yet. Still, you got there first!
I think it was said by the dev himself that Elena wouldn't see much content in this update, she had quite the bit of that in the previous update or two, and people have been chasing that "cherry" for over 2 years now, so I think this will be the moment we all have been waiting for, and the dev could easily do that, it won't be the end of the story, there's still quite the bit to go and if I recall right, the dev told me or just said it somewhere that Melody would actually come to an end before DMD will, so vaginal sex won't be the end of it :p

Reactions: fried and E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018

If the damn search function for the site worked properly id have a better time pointing u to exact post. It was NOT explicitly stating f & d will fuck finally. It was pretty much blatantly alluded to. It isnt any of the news letters on his site though.

If theres penetration, even a slip in, that counts as sex in my opinion for this game and conversation....or at the very least losing virginity.
Anal definitely counts as sex...real world and game world.

I think Daughter is gonna be the one to push for sex. Shes starting to come out of her shell. She has been getting more bold and aggressive with her thoughts and actions. E i think will have a part in her decision but i believe D will do most of it.... I wouldnt doubt if Dots uses Georgina as a way to make D jealous and then fucks daddy.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
He already said they were gonna fuck in this episode! That the long wait was over and she will become a woman....if i remember correctly.

Now, even of its only anal, thats still sex. I jave hopes
I have my doubt that they would start the penetrative sex with anal, most girls would never go that way, and even today most girls still wouldn't allow backdoor entry, but we'll see :p

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eerie, i love ya dude, but the hyman doesnt work that way. Its not a barrier that gets broken. The way its portrayed in all the cop shows is totally wrong.
However, i do understand ur point and kinda agree. It didnt necessarily count as sex since didnt get very far.

Last edited:

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have my doubt that they would start the penetrative sex with anal, most girls would never go that way, and even today most girls still wouldn't allow backdoor entry, but we'll see :p
Not one of my girlfriends since middle of highschool have said no to anal. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eerie, i love ya dude, but the hyman doesnt work that way. Its not a barrier that gets broken. The way its portrayed in all the cop shows is totally wrong.
Well, that is somewhat individual, since not all girls are even born with one, some doesn't have it at all, and yeah, losing virginity doesn't mean that the cherry was popped, that's merely the mark of it :p

Reactions: fried and E-Dog
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes