Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
3. DMD is a story about how you protect your daughter. Sexual relationship aside.
Well, I do not agree in this point. It is a corruption game imo, nonetheless you have some romantic vibes with D. Referring back to the posted fetishes on Patreon _and_ Mr.Dots homepage, sharing points, bdsm points. Although in the latest redo of the homepage nothing is listed anymore of this ...
I still hope we will see a chapter three where those fetishes are satisfied. Otherwise the corruption petals on the top right will turn black for what, doing her doggy at highest corruption level? Would be bloody disappointing.
OMG only 94 days since V19 appeared on F95 zone lol
I am sorry but I have to do it, at least one time in my life: Guys, is this game still under development or was it abandoned?! When will be the next update?! (joking)

Last edited:
U

User_819112

I am looking forward to the new update. Quality story and memorable appearance D make the game one of the best in the genre.

Initially, I thought it was right to follow the "only D" route to the end. Elena/Jennifer/Georgina/Olivia and all the other girls are just friends. The binoculars on the beach were broken. Martin's compliment was rejected. D and F will live happily ever after without cheating and swearing. The standard end of a romantic story.

But at some point I realized that I wanted to see the possibility of a free relationship between the characters. After all, if MC can have fun with other girls it is fair to give D to spend time with other men. For example, in a hypothetical third Chapter, she can have sex with a co-worker\neighbor\Teacher or someone else. By this time the corruption of D will be high enough :). All this should happen only with her desire and consent, of course.

Speaking of Chapter three. I believe it will be started and finished. However, updates are released only once every three months so it will have to wait. Somehow the developer will have to speed up the narrative. I think at some point we will see on the screen something like the inscription "six months later." Well, "thanks" to Patreon for that.

And I'd love to see a sequel in which D appears as a Milf. It's been 20 years, she has an adult son who loves his mother. It will be not just a Milf, but a character about whom we already know and will empathize. In another thread I have already talked about it, but still decided to say it here.

It seems the last time I was so immersed in the plot of the game when I played Morrowind! :LOL:

Jan 1, 2018
Well, I do not agree in this point. It is a corruption game imo, nonetheless you have some romantic vibes with D.
I mostly of disagree with this. Speaking only about the "D only" path, early in the story (ch 1), he does lie to her and say that some of his (and her) sexual acts are not sexual, BUT, especially in chapter 2, he is no longer the motivator in her sexual development. There is a passionate love (within a taboo context) between them that she is just learning HOW to express, but the MC has even stopped asking himself, "I wonder if I can get her to..." The reader is privy to both characters' private confessions of profound love for the other, but in a way, if the father was corrupting her before, he seems to have already succeeded, in that now SHE is introducing new sex acts into their relationship. They've both stopped asking if they SHOULD have a full-fledged romantic relationship, they're just trying to figure out how.

Going back to the comment that started all this, it might be a bit over-done, but it was necessary to have "threats" introduced, so that the reader could see the MC's role as protector, an indication of his love for her. How else are you going to show that, if you don't have an aggressor (at a minimum a rival, at maximum a rapist). The author also went to great lengths to show HER protective side of him, for the same reason.

I've seen some well-developed game-over tracks (Tlaero has one that I prefer over the good ending!), so I can see how there is some scope for that, but if it's not an opt-out kind of thing, I think some of your suggestions would disturb a lot of people who got one of those endings by accident.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Oh I know I know, the answer is: over and over and over and over again?!
I've wondered why the first post doesn't offer this information directly, considering how often it's asked (for practically every game, actually).

Then again, the first post still points to MrDots' old (defunct) DMD website - which redirects to the new one - and no Discord, either. I'm grateful for the maintenance of that post, but even good things could sometimes stand for incremental improvements.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
with very little effort you can find answers to most general questions on the first page of the game thread, or on the developer's Patreon. or even review the past 5 or so pages to find your answer (in discussion or in the walkthrough thread if one exists for the game)

the reason why the regulars here get annoyed is because people don't even try.

and the game is called Dating My Daughter, not Dating My Daughter's friends and the women I meet along the way. the story is built for you to win the game by, well, having D as your main squeeze. i think there will be a harem ending and yes even the dreaded "enn-tee-arr" that stirs people up into a frenzy whenever it's mentioned. i don't think we'll see it go that far unless we see a Chapter 3 if ever.

Reactions: Ed B

megacct

May 15, 2017
I've wondered why the first post doesn't offer this information directly, considering how often it's asked (for practically every game, actually).
Somebody else on this very page could have commented about something yet we'd still have some fool drop in & ask the question already answered.. they're not going to bother clicking back to read the post at the top of page 1.

Download links? Save files? Walk-through? Abandoned? Self-defense?? Update? NTR? Android? Loli!

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I know we were promised a November release.. but that's pushing it riiiiight to the limit :p
why? it was them who said "it may be ready for the 24th but we don't want to promise the impossible, so let's say it's the 30th"

@everybody: I was thinking, don't you feel like this game is "femdom focused"? not during sex, but during the whole interaction that brings to it.
The MC is often blessed with a somewhat hard-to-believe chain of lucky shots and ok, I can get over it.
What bothers me is that it's the females that lead the way and propose for a new sexual act basically every time.
This triggers (if with D) the "am I dreaming?" mental answer, which I'm kinda tired of seeing.
With the other girls the reactions are decent but still, it's them who offer or ask to do anything.
The MC hardly is the active one, and we never see him try to push for anything sexual, like he has no interest in it until he gets asked....

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017

Then again, the first post still points to MrDots' old (defunct) DMD website - which redirects to the new one - and no Discord, either. I'm grateful for the maintenance of that post, but even good things could sometimes stand for incremental improvements.
I remember asking to do something related to this (I don't recall if in this one or in another thread) and a shitstorm came up, trying to make me pass for some kind of scum. Just don't count on it.

Reactions: fried

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
why? it was them who said "it may be ready for the 24th but we don't want to promise the impossible, so let's say it's the 30th"

@everybody: I was thinking, don't you feel like this game is "femdom focused"? not during sex, but during the whole interaction that brings to it.
The MC is often blessed with a somewhat hard-to-believe chain of lucky shots and ok, I can get over it.
What bothers me is that it's the females that lead the way and propose for a new sexual act basically every time.
This triggers (if with D) the "am I dreaming?" mental answer, which I'm kinda tired of seeing.
With the other girls the reactions are decent but still, it's them who offer or ask to do anything.
The MC hardly is the active one, and we never see him try to push for anything sexual, like he has no interest in it until he gets asked....
I wonder if this might be due to the game's mechanics insofar as you / the MC has to make a decision as to whether you want to pursue sexual relationships w/ different NPCs. This then sets a flag that kinda branches the gameplay.

That might be easier to program (for this here way of releasing a game piecemeal update-by-update) than you as the MC actively trying to approach someone (because that means all content would have to be available right). This however would require you to have all content available already at the time of playing.

This game mechanic basically exists in all of these games, witness MILFY City, F.I.L.F., Melody, Life etc. just to name a few.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes