seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm keeping D untouched by any other than me the best I can, even had D tell Elena to "fuck off" (not in those exact words, but she did snap at Elena for constantly trying to get down with D) :p
I think if you said that to Elena, she'd say are ya gonna help me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm keeping D untouched by any other than me the best I can, even had D tell Elena to "fuck off" (not in those exact words, but she did snap at Elena for constantly trying to get down with D) :p
Like our friend King, Im going for Harem Master!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Like our friend King, Im going for Harem Master!
But the thing is, it ain't that kind of story, it's all about D, basically it's like either you pursue the romantic but incestuous relationship with D, or just keep a normal F/D relationship and pursue other chicks, but harem is not what I'd imagine the end to be, but I could be wrong, haha :p
I just doubt it because there's not gonna be a harem end in Melody either, sure you right now can bang just about every chick there, but ultimately you'll have to choose one, not two or three or four, just one :p

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I think this speaks to the skeezy nature of your girlfriends than anything else.
Wow. Or it could be being comfortable with sex and exploring options.
You can get a lady to do pretty much anything you want them to. You just have to make them feel good about doing it. Being good in bed is also a good bonus to help persuade. If shes always getting what she wants and likes its not hard to explore. You just have to learn to play the game properly.

Just because a girl takes it in the ass does NOT mean that they are sleazy. The fact that you would even state it like that is just wrong on multiple levels. Going on my ignore list. Tired of negative energy.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
But the thing is, it ain't that kind of story, it's all about D, basically it's like either you pursue the romantic but incestuous relationship with D, or just keep a normal F/D relationship and pursue other chicks, but harem is not what I'd imagine the end to be, but I could be wrong, haha :p
I just doubt it because there's not gonna be a harem end in Melody either, sure you right now can bang just about every chick there, but ultimately you'll have to choose one, not two or three or four, just one :p
After this attempted harem route i will try D only.....and do i dare say it aloud? After that i will allow the creep to watch D with binoculars and open up the sharing route. :p:eek:

I would love to get georgina, D, and E under one roof to live along with our house or apartment being located on same island as the other incestuous couple.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After this attempted harem route i will try D only.....and do i dare say it aloud? After that i will allow the creep to watch D with binoculars and open up the sharing route. :p:eek:
You're treading on thin ice mister! :D

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, id let georgina and the girls have there fun with each other. Different strokes for different folks!
Yeah, I support individualism, would be boring if everyone was the same :p

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I just couldnt make myself to do it, everytime i choose D its like all the way, damn im selfish :p

I would love to get georgina, D, and E under one roof to live along with our house or apartment being located on same island as the other incestuous couple.
that is some greedy ass motherfucker right there haha

You're treading on thin ice mister! :D
I only hope there will be a price to pay for it and 'Dots' will try to be crative

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder what will happen if sex with D is in 0.22?
We have so many hints that sex won't happen before all the problems with Rachel are gone and they all return back to father's country.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes