• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 26, 2017
If you use a dark gray background, same thing except the arrow is a pale red/brown color.
Yeah, it's there---if you look really closely with the full-moon over your left shoulder and Aries ascendant...

Ranks right up there with dark grey lettering on a slightly darker grey background as a usability crime.

Reactions: SikaNauta

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the BFF and My New Mom rewards from chapter 1? It doesn't list them in the walkthrough.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
default theme and that arrow looks more like double dots where upper dot is bit bigger.

mfsav2

Dec 9, 2017
0.19: Great!!!!!
the only thing is that I was not able to do the photoshoot in the room.
How can I unlock it? it goes directly to the bath scene!

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
0.19: Great!!!!!
the only thing is that I was not able to do the photoshoot in the room.
How can I unlock it? it goes directly to the bath scene!
I think you need to be on the D Solo path. (you can temporarely set relationshis off and back on after)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In this thread, we have been awaiting reviews of 0.19 from top-tier patrons (yes, those people indirectly funding DMD).
Except for the excellent renders, 0.19 was a dud. The high-light of 0.18, the Elena discovery, resulted in far, far less drama and story progression than anyone predicted. The only "fun" discovery was the Rachel/Frank relationship which featured hilariously bad dialog, and Rachel with no anus.
This next update, 0.20, could be almost anything. Studio options seem tied to patrons' feedback. Even I, lover of speculation, am lost in a tunnel regarding future DMD doings.
One interesting thing, seen very recently, is a new preview pic of Melody. Her model has been physically morphed from the launch. Back then, she had small-medium boobs and a too-prominent forehead. Now, she has medium boobs and better-shaped face. For the first time, she is beautiful. She, at least facially, has the same look that D has displayed many times in DMD.
Why now the Melody morph? If DMD loses popularity, financially, is this a repositioning of projects?
My guess for sex with D.
It realy depends if they want to wait until the problem with Rachel is resolved and F and D return back home.
Positive means we can't expect any sex with D for next 2-3 updates.Probably aiming for DmD 0.24.
Negative means we can get it in 0.21.
Anyway next 0.20 will be Elena's day with F,so I realy doubt there will be much progress in F/D relationship.

Reactions: suiz

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
My guess for sex with D.
It realy depends if they want to wait until the problem with Rachel is resolved and F and D return back home.
Positive means we can't expect any sex with D for next 2-3 updates.Probably aiming for DmD 0.24.
Anyway next 0.20 will be Elena's day with F,so I realy doubt there will be much progress in F/D relationship.
I think the relation with Rachel can be resolved prety quick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What i am more curious about is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

suiz

May 3, 2018
My guess for sex with D.
I think something big is going down in 0.21 as well, would say 0.20, but as you say, this is Elenas day, so doubt there will be any big progress with D.. I call PinV 0.21 :D or if for some reason D prefers it, maybe anal.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
On Day 10, MC must go tell the police about Lucas. A police woman advises MC to enroll D in a self-defense course. He does this.
That's it. No more game-over on Day 13.
I think once DMD is done, MDots should add in this advice to the game on this “end game” point. Otherwise, 10 years from now, players tapping into this game for the first time will be flummoxed.

— and, yes, this game will be completed way before 10 years from now...

Oct 17, 2017
can someone please tell me how much longer do i have to endure richard and his bro it's so fking stupid dont they have anything better than to mess with me or daughter they pop out of everything/time im really sick of it.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Man, I'm even more certain now the audience for this game is going to drastically reduce once F gets all up in the D.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes