SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Hello quite impatient to try DMD but when I attempt to extract I get an unknown error, took a pic of the error screen and uploading it now. Hopefully someone else has had this issue and knows how to help a fella out, apologies if this is posted in the wrong location but I have like 10 other games from here and never experienced this before. Thanks in advance for any help whatsoever !

Feb 10, 2018
Hello quite impatient to try DMD but when I attempt to extract I get an unknown error, took a pic of the error screen and uploading it now. Hopefully someone else has had this issue and knows how to help a fella out, apologies if this is posted in the wrong location but I have like 10 other games from here and never experienced this before. Thanks in advance for any help whatsoever !
It's possible that your download is corrupted. Try downloading it again.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you want the hotel photo-shoot and still want to be on the harem route you had to cheat the game. Earlier in the game before F quit his job you had to change the relationship status of Georgian and Elena to "No", get the bonus money you need to purchase the studio membership and then go back in and change the relationship status back to "Yes".
I don't understand why players get screwed out of money if they are not on the D only path.
If you think about it Georgian would be less likely to help you if you rejected her than she would if F and her were involved.

If the next update takes our romantic trio back to D and Elena's home town isn't D set to have a photo session at the studio? Could this lead to girl-girl sex activities between Cassandra and D?

whiteboyyy

Mar 24, 2018
Welcome to the thread!
To get the private photoshoot, you not only have to be on the D-only path in 0.19, you pretty much have to have been so all along.
For instance : you have to reject Georgina, AND Georgina has to have the blackmail audio tape ; you have to have received the extra severance pay ; you have to have purchased a membership in Cassandra's photo studio, and she's given you the outfits for D to wear in the photoshoot ; then in 0.19, choose the yellow earrings, choose Stump 1 , choose "No, it's perfect" after D puts on the yellow gown. ONLY after all that do you get the private photoshoot.
If you do not wish to do all that, find a save in this thread to take as a shortcut. I'd recommend the one by @wrx21 on page 1148 (14-1). That would put you at the end of 0.18, about to start 0.19, on the correct path. I'm no techie, so please refer any questions about such saves to whoever the donor is.

Good luck!
Thank you very much dude, now it works well with mentioned save.

Reactions: virtuvoid

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Kid Rachel was fucking = secret son. But I still say she just needs a good time in a sex dungeon and she'll join in on the daughter lovin'.

Reactions: JJsworld

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Was trying to think of situation in the next update that might develop DMD's perv content. How about D sitting on Elena's face while at the same time D is giving F a blowjob while he's on the phone with Rachel. During their conversation you find out Rachel is F's half-sister. When Rachel is on the phone with F she is in a 69 with Vicky. lol

I do think D giving F a blow job while he is talking with her mother on the phone would show how D is rebelling against Rachel's control and becoming the master of her own fate.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Was trying to think of situation in the next update that might develop DMD's perv content. How about D sitting on Elena's face while at the same time D is giving F a blowjob while he's on the phone with Rachel. During their conversation you find out Rachel is F's half-sister. When Rachel is on the phone with F she is in a 69 with Vicky. lol

I do think D giving F a blow job while he is talking with her mother on the phone would show how D is rebelling against Rachel's control and becoming the master of her own fate.
Ur avatar....Johnny Quest? Or Sealab? Cant remember

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
for @dennis_JJ . Click the arrow beside quoted poster's name.
If you plan on retaining this save, I strongly advise choosing "yellow". This would more accurately follow the walk through. The "red" may run into problems down the line. But if you just want to view the scene, no big diff whichever one you choose.

This is the 2nd time you've made this same request recently. Please have the courtesy to do an acknowledgement to show the helper/thread whether that help was useful. If something wasn't helpful, it's good to know why/how.
relax i'm not a noob lol :) i know how to use the search filter
i just want to view the photoshoot, the save you mentioned in the previous comment is from ch1 and i don't wanna skip through the whole ch2 to see one event. i searched for console codes in this thread, but couldn't find one for the severance package and cassandra's membership. that's why i requested a save for the photoshoot specifically or if anyone know the console codes. btw thanks for the help

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes