keer

Jun 20, 2017
For those who were having problem getting the photoshoot

Here's the save for the private photoshoot.. D only route, yellow dress, big severance pay all the stuff..

You can always change relationsship status with the other girls after the scene by clicking the icon in the top right..

(savegame will be on page 3, first position)

Reactions: suiz

suiz

May 3, 2018
Yes, but the text explaining that the save is just before the photoshoot was deleted. So, now I suspect some mess-up or other. Awaiting reviews.
What do you mean friend? Its right here

This is right before photoshoot.

Oh i just read your other posts and it was not my save you were talking about. Well if anyone else asks you can point them to mine.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
My buddy, @Dolphin3000 , has a post containing 2 saves just before the photoshoot. With both the yellow and red earrings. Although the yellow save is the one that I'll strongly advise players to retain, several members have expressed a wish to see ALL the choices.
So, for now, your post has one save but the other post has two. If you--or anyone--would care to make a post containing THREE saves, one for each earring color, and that post met with good reviews, that new post would be my choice for anyone requesting photoshoot saves.
All three options available now. :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Re: the cupid night contest, is there a way to win ALL the prizes or are you supposed to fail winning the tickets no matter your choice path?

~Thanks

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
OHH didn't realize it was a full choice branch type walkthru, Thanks! (derp on me)
It will tell u what consequences u get for choosing which way. It will also inform u of changes in the future, then when u reach that part it will inform u of which options u have depending on ur previous choices. Not exactly a full branching one, but it works

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So as the King of Dumb Questions I'd like to ask if Chapter 1 & 2 are seperate .exe like considered 2 different games or do I put chapter 2 into ch 1's game directory? kinda new to Some of the technical aspects of this stuff xD

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So as the King of Dumb Questions I'd like to ask if Chapter 1 & 2 are seperate .exe like considered 2 different games or do I put chapter 2 into ch 1's game directory? kinda new to Some of the technical aspects of this stuff XD
They are two different links. Two different executables. No need to join then. I just use the chapters as subfolders of another folder.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
for @JJsworld . Click the arrow beside quoted poster's name to view original post.
These are the 3 different earring choices, "blue" should actually be "turquoise".
Just retain the yellow earrings path for playing DMD beyond 0.19, because following the walk through seems like the most sensible thing to do.
These other two options are for curiosity/research.
I already played through, was just wandering about the red dress, in the photo shoot, everyone was talkin about. After reading more, there are 3 options it seems...

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes