VN Ren'Py Dating Joyce: a Deckbuilding Game [v0.5] [Omshinwa18]

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Ww91

Sep 7, 2018
Thanks for all the replies! It's really cool seeing people enjoying the game.

Might not be that important but it could be better if you were to separate OSX/Linux versions from the whole package. The game's size isn't that big but some have slow enough internet to mind downloading a game thrice instead of once for their preferred OS, thanks :).
Apart from that, looks like a nice enough game, will check it out now
Will do!

That I did but I'm stuck here at this screen after doing above three options that you mentioned also on day 4 every option disabled and do not work, on hover too. I started a new game but still same problem.
Yea there's no visual indication but you can open the door when it's a date, that's on me, it will be corrected on release!

Man, I didn't expect the plot twist. Anyone know what assembling Origin of The World does? Other than absolutely owning Kaiba and his 3 Blue Eyes
It turns your current Lust into Dick length, so you can get a really long dick on the UI.

Damn, NTR would work so well for this format.
Um, I'm not sure how that would work :LOL:. What do you have in mind?

how prevalent is femdom in this game?
It's there but only on the later half of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee |

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
My Review. 2/5

1. Game Play 2/5 (not a deck building game at all as you only have 1 turn)
2. Art: 3/5
3. Sound 1/5 (no sound)

Mechanics is garbage and horrible. Don't date for a while skip dating and keep interacting with cat to get Talk +1 for affection. Now trade in Talk +1 for Talk +2. Also interact with PC to get Affection x2 by trading in Talk +1. Not a damn card game at all as you only get 1 turn to use all your cards. Second thing you have useless cards that you can't get rid of in your deck so stuck with them. So you just pray you get the 2x affection and talk +2 to get 5 affection in that single round.

Game is boring and not fun at all I did not even bother getting past second date it is just too damn boring and deck building is a damn joke it's not a card game at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
I like the idea but the balance/implementation is terrible. I don't like how the gameplay seems to be vomit all the useless cards until you get the cards you need, then horde them till you can use them all in a turn to combo.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
My Review. 2/5

1. Game Play 2/5 (not a deck building game at all as you only have 1 turn)
2. Art: 3/5
3. Sound 1/5 (no sound)

Mechanics is garbage and horrible. Don't date for a while skip dating and keep interacting with cat to get Talk +1 for affection. Now trade in Talk +1 for Talk +2. Also interact with PC to get Affection x2 by trading in Talk +1. Not a damn card game at all as you only get 1 turn to use all your cards. Second thing you have useless cards that you can't get rid of in your deck so stuck with them. So you just pray you get the 2x affection and talk +2 to get 5 affection in that single round.

Game is boring and not fun at all I did not even bother getting past second date it is just too damn boring and deck building is a damn joke it's not a card game at all.
what do you mean with "you only have 1 turn"? at the top left you can clearly see how many turns remain, and it's 4 turns in the very first encounter:
turns.PNG
in the first part of the game that's your time limit, and in the later part that's how long you need to survive/endure.
and yeah, you can get rid of "useless" cards. that's what the trash bin is for (and later the toilet).
also why are you even writing a review if you didn't play most of the game?

Reactions: sadmate

Lolvicioc

Dec 4, 2018
Dev I think you have a pretty interesting formula here! This actually reminded somewhat of how i felt playing Huniepop. As in, The core gameplay can be interesting if polished a bit more.

On the story side of things, I feel a "tinder-like" loop might work well. As in, you match with different people and in turn they all have their own twists and mechanics.

Some mechanics I feel might be worth exploring:
  • Stealing Cards
    • Basically the date steals one of your cards, and until you do something won't give it back.
  • Spill Your Drink
    • You can spill your drink on yourself, to have an excuse to go to the bathroom, recharge your deck and discharge your dick (lust). The downside is that you lose a turn and lose trust and attraction equal to the cards you refreshed. For example, refreshed 20 cards? date loses 20 trust and affection.
As for dates/narrative ideas:
  • Blind Woman(-50% affection effect)
    • Twist: She is a thrill seeker and after becoming "lustful" will ask you to have sex in public, but don't get caught (cards that make more or less noise/conspicuous).
  • Your Boss (-50% trust effect)
    • Twist: She is submissive and will do whatever you tell her (via cards), but you need to keep up with work (more cards).
  • Cucking your friend(Dates ends at a random turn because the boyfriend can show up)
    • Twist: If you max trust first, your friend will be "unaware" but listening from the other side of the room as you fuck, if you max attraction, he will be in the room masturbating but being degraded by the girl. But don't cum inside her before he cums (cards are different positions).
  • Femboy date(they also play cards against you)
    • Once complete, you can "duel" versus them. if you win, you top them, if you lose, they top you.

Reactions: Tom7902000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DatingJoyceADeckbuildingGame-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
This is really good. Just wish it had more erotic content tbh.

Phoenix258

Nov 25, 2017
So for the second half, you can keep using the "draw 2 / double your lust" card to get lust to the infinte if you want, and combo one "Origin of the World" card to gain infinite size. This should probably be nerfed even though it's funny af DJ.png

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So for the second half, you can keep using the "draw 2 / double your lust" card to get lust to the infinte if you want, and combo one "Origin of the World" card to gain infinite size. This should probably be nerfed even though it's funny af View attachment 2909650
Yeah, I realized how broken the Double Your Lust was pretty much immediately, but on the other side of the spectrum. Can't nut if you have like -500 lust. What I didn't realize was that Fibonacci doesn't drop you into negatives and only permanently adds to itself rather than temporarily +1 every copy you play.

I don't think either needs a nerf though, since I'm pretty sure that's exactly how you're supposed to abuse the pact card.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Very nice game, I wasn't expecting this twist.
I hope the game continues to get updates.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes