VN - Ren'Py - Dating Joyce: a Deckbuilding Game [v0.5] [Omshinwa18]

1. 5.00 star(s)

roflav24

Amazing and innovative gameplay! The deck building system actually works, and requirements are well balanced. The character is likeable as well with good writing for dialogue and overall flow. Keep up the great work and look forward to future updates!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Abigor

Just play it , the game is not as grindy as you might think , and the last "dates" are worth all the grind IMO

Now i need to write some more words so i can post this , so ...

Love the art , it does wonders for games like this
    make sure to upgrade your cards sleeping in the couch and using the pc

good luck !
    10/10 wanted to keep on grinding :cry:
  3. 2.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

Not a deck building game, a deck grinding game instead (game is won via adding more cards to the deck, rather than building a smart deck). As a consequence, really boring, repetitive gameplay loop. Quite short; given the repetitiveness, this is almost a plus. Almost.

Not much else to say. There's no story beyond some really basic premise, no notable characterization. Art is meh.

Not bad enough to warrant one star, but definitely not good to earn three.

Overall, pretty underwhelming.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

The_Dragon_Reborn

Great game it really does deliver on the whole being a Deckbuilding lewd game.

The art was really good to me. I liked the style it was drawn in or however it was made.

The story and build up threw me for a loop in a good way. There aren't any fail states really it just might take you longer but eventually you will get to the end.

I'm looking forward to what comes of this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

What is this game?
    : A deckbuilding game that stimulates BOTH your heads. The game gets hot as your progress BUT it gets more harder...part of the reason it gets harder is because your blood is not going to the right head and it's making the game and something else harder :BootyTime:

Pros: a genuine deckbuilding H game that has awesome twists, cards, and strategies. Art is pretty easy on the eyes. There's not a back and forth words but whatever it has its decent cuz the focus is on cards. Sound effects and animations are pretty nice. Plot moves forward as you progress thru levels and it has awesome twists.

Cons: Honestly for what it's meant to be its very well executed. There's no music so I just used lofi which fits pretty well.

Verdict: Abso-fucking-lutely play it! It hooks you in once you start forming strategies to progress thru different portions of game. Hope more kinks are added down the line but so far it's awesome for first release! :love:

Fuck yeah play it!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

emmeline64

It's really good. An inventive and fun deck building game. The art is subjective, but I like it an the animation is pretty good and more than 2 frames per second. I'm looking forward to seeing this game develop over time.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

user2020user

Like the storyprogress. A bit tedious but still doable. Has femdom in it at the later part.
    The art could be more polished tho.
    Iam not a review writer tho, i am rather short in text. But still somehow i need 200 something.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kalplegem

First comment / review after lurking here for more than a year.
    This is an insanely good game even without the sex, and with them it's even better.
    Nice writting / build up / sex scenes / gameplay.
    Honestly the best game I've ever played on this website, would have probably played it if it didn't have any H element and was a standard deck building game (like inscryption / slay the spire)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Lolvicioc

[v0.5]

The rare adult game where the sum of the content is greater than the individual elements.

The sketch-like art style blends into the background as you think through your playing cards. Yet, when the game takes your agency away for the few cutscenes, you immediately appreciate its stylized features.

The simple card mechanics provide just enough of a challenge to the horny-minded to sometimes stop, think, and act, as suppose to just playing it one handed as a glorified galley.

Last but definitely not least, the existing narrative, which would likely be played for laughs as a side quest in many other titles. Here is shown sincerely and it 100% lands the twist, making the second half of the game all the more engaging.

A fantastic one hour adult story, with a devilishly teasing card game, and an eye catching art style. If future updates build upon these, then this game has a great future among other fantastic adult games.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Orangeyouglad

This is not just a good smut game, but it's a pretty decent little card game too! It's surprisingly tricky to get a combination of cards to beat Joyce, especially at the later levels, and it feels really rewarding once you do. I love the twist mid-game, and the artwork is lovely. I look forward to the full release!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rcg7654321

Short but real fun. Once you get used to the mechanics you can make decks that make you feel powerful! I am a sucker for a good card game and this is a good one. Def looking forward to seeing what else will be added.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

NotBatman

(v.0.5) Short but fun game.

Not sure about replayability, I don't think there are more than two or three builds for your deck, but it works nicely as a short game.

Artstyle is nice and looks cute, but I'm a fan of a more sketchy look.

I wonder what the finished game will look like!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

hobson

Really like this one. The artwork is decent, if a little sketchy and the main character is cute. The card game is straightforward with just enough variation to keep you interested. The story is pacy with suitably filthy writing and a sexy twist.

The version I played was a little buggy, presumably due to it being a game jam entry, so you'll be using the mouse wheel to rollback choices.

Looking forward to the full title!