VN Ren'Py Dating Joyce: a Deckbuilding Game [v0.5] [Omshinwa18]

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Had quite a bit of fun with this game. Finished in 64 days used origin of the world once then it was clear lust go in to negative with the -3 then double that and draw 2 about 12 times between Draw pact/sisyphus/reload shenanigans I had -4028/99 lust on the last turn of the game

JM24

May 27, 2021
Guys help me out in the last date I met both the affection and trust points but still nothing happened. What should I do? The girl has her bra removed already but that's it.

Ww91

Sep 7, 2018
Guys help me out in the last date I met both the affection and trust points but still nothing happened. What should I do? The girl has her bra removed already but that's it.
you need 100 lust

Jun 16, 2023
Can anyone help me? I had this error. Trying to play it on Android via Joiplay.
View attachment 2940540
Are you using the and renpy plugin (8.1.x) from Joiplay patreon page? Cuz the game is written with latest renpy and old versions give error. Play store joiplay is super out of date.

If not, clicking on plant and doing rollback sometimes threw an error for me. Is this error early game or late game? Have you been able to load the game and play?

It has worked for many so I'm suspecting the issue is with joiplay version. So clean install joiplay and renpy plugin and see if that solves it. If not let me know and I can Try my best

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
I have an idea for NTR.
Part of what makes it interesting is the "This isn't happening." aspect.
This is a deck building game, where you'd have to compete against it, if it randomly came up.
So, some kind of expansion pack type of approach, where the potential can be drawn much like chastity and femdom.
Then you have to play against it, and hope it doesn't happen.
So, an NTR mechanic.

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
The only other thing I can add, is much like other games, some form of over care/concern or action might cause a random NTR situation to occur.

the other thing I can think of is an RPG style element based on “the art of seduction”.
what role do you play, Dandy? Charismatic?
this influences your deck, if you fall to far down the ladder you’re categorized as an anti seducer.
but all actions would be expressed as deck type choices.
With some variance to cards, fetishes and dialogue.
Sort of like a card RPG hybrid.
I would love to make an erotic game like that and then fuel with chatgpt or something.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Hello again, I believe you added an executable for the Mac version, yet it doesn't work again. Basically, the Mac executable should be as if the whole folder of the game is inside the executable.
Maybe there are more resources online to compile it easily for Mac.

Anyway, the game looks really good :D

Ww91

Sep 7, 2018
Hello again, I believe you added an executable for the Mac version, yet it doesn't work again. Basically, the Mac executable should be as if the whole folder of the game is inside the executable.
Maybe there are more resources online to compile it easily for Mac.

Anyway, the game looks really good :D
My bad, i dont have a Mac with me so I couldn't test it. I'll try to get this to work when I release the final version!

Ww91

Sep 7, 2018
Hey everyone, thanks to everyone's feedback I've been working on the game.

I plan on releasing the full definitive version within this or next month.

You can already wishlist it on Steam:
You can also follow my twitter for sneak peaks on new content:

thanks!

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
I remember playing this game in September was fun.
Depending on the price point I would probably buy in on steam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes