gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
game seem to have good models but it feels grindy as fuck. I'm not in the mood to play a game like this right now

Moehack

Aug 29, 2018
Is there a way to get into the castle in the most updated version. Also how do get to see the dark fairy again and corrupt her and other characters that haven't been introduced yet but show on the board?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
OK, "they don't know what is happening with all of those men" and "It has been a long time since the last man was born"...

So how is our hero born? How is everyone else born?
Ok....l le me describe it for you. There was a small village/town far far away from home. The village was ordinary just like any other villages. But something happened and that changed the village forever. The male of the village started to die or go missing time after time. No one knows what is going on. In order to keep the balance the villagers tried to reproduce males. But no matter how hard they try, no male children was born. Very soon every male of the village died or went missing. MC is the only male child who was born. Even his father died or went missing. But miraculously MC didn't die or went missing. Not yet anyway.

Reactions: F.Lord

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Love this game! And awesome animations! Great work, wish to be able to support this guy(s)

Tiege

Mar 11, 2018
A way you could fix the kid problem but keep the story fine, is have the kid actually be 18 (look 17 :p ) but be using illusion magic to fuck with people XD so 1. problem solved. 2. a new char to bone.
I can't seem to find the right day/time to see the mothers and kids at the park. Can someone tell me how to find this scene? Thanks

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes