The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok...what era is this game trying to be in, one second it looks like its trying to be ancient Egyptian with asian people (there is a Yugioh joke somewhere in there.)

He next second its trying to be modern day, just to jump and look like its trying to just be generic fantasy.

Reactions: bsjfan69

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I was expecting another shabby HS game -including terrible Engrish-, now I am pleasantly surprised. Engrish is still there but some scenes and characters feels different and unique from the other miriad of mediocre titles using these models.

Now that Corruption seems to be a worn out game I think is a good replacement. Intrigued to see how it continues.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, raise her corruption and nail her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is more then that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i came across this game and gave it a try, still getting there stats higher to see what else is in the game, but have to say i'm liking the story and everything else it has so far, this will turn out to be a good one, only thing, the park image don't go with the rest of everything else, it's to modern, but i can understand why he used it, he had to work with what he has, but good game, i will be keeping a eye on this one for future updates.

Reactions: zetodragon

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Nice game so far...i see you unlock new scene with corruption going up, but you should make it so that for the girls that have no new h scene the corruption to stop...mom is like 36% corruption and has already 3 h scene but Yasuko for exemple is at 36 and still just 1 h scene[Actually Yasuko has 1h only under inffluence of magic but has none on the service tab].So is better to make it so that the corruption lvl can go up only if you can still unlock new h scene for the girls.And at the same time at least for the first time when a new h scene is available make it so like a story event or atleast for the first time you can make sex with the girl...This will have a much better impact then just order them to do it.will make better story wise at leas in my opinion.You have 2 scene when mom comes and see you in bathroom that was really nice its shows how your mom starts to have feelings for you but then nothing,i kept going to bathroom in the morning to see if your mom will come again and maybe have sex with you or somthing but she never shows up again.

Reactions: F.Lord

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
Read the title with "0.2", read the comments. I'm really confuse. Is the amount of content worth a try?

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Thanks, I'll fix this ASAP.
Nooo. It was one of the most interesting scenes into the game. I found it weirdly exciting, so different to other HS scenes usually cloned between them.
Same happened to me with Corruption: the only scene I found interesting after all that " nonsense corruption madness" was what happened at the park with mothers, mc and children witnesses.

I understand it could be a problem with Patreon and all that XXI Century witches hunting, but you should keep it if nobody makes a scene about that.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Read the title with "0.2", read the comments. I'm really confuse. Is the amount of content worth a try?
yeah, there is a good amount of content here in 2.0 and it's worth checking out, just keep in mind to build there corruption up, and at the moment, your mom, girl outside of the store and the girl at the park are the only ones you can have sex with, for mom there is 2 different scenes in the bathroom, 2 different scenes in her bedroom, 1 scene in your sister's bedroom with mom and 1 in the dining room on the table, girl outside of the store, you pay for and the girl at the park you have to build up, the other girls in the game show boobs, handjobs, foot jobs, thigh job, etc, and the story of this game is good as well.

Reactions: Mirnation

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
great honey select quality, found one scene the son having sex with sleeping mom in bed grainy ? other than that good work

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes