F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
heh yea finally had it happen, just on a lark i gave her more rum and noticed scenes changed so i ran to store the next day and got more rum haha. so i guess i did all that was in this update now. did the rest. was just missing the queen and the dark fairy, oh yea algoholic heh is this a person addicted to algorhythms?
Opp!! Hahaha! Sorry, my bad. Thanks for pointing this out.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
"*Old saves not recognized*"
When game is grindfest dev really should make sure old saves will work or at least provide save from end of previous version. Do not feel like playing this one now.
And just saw people reporting trojan, will seriously give this one a pass for now then :p

asshole44

Jun 16, 2018
When game is grindfest dev really should make sure old saves will work or at least provide save from end of previous version. Do not feel like playing this one now.
And just saw people reporting trojan, will seriously give this one a pass for now then :p
I just used my old save on it from the previous version and it works just fine. I down loaded the new version with mega and no issues with trojan or virus.

Reactions: F.Lord

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
i cant seem to get magic from the witch she keeps telling me to read books. are there more than 2 books? or there is a requirement.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
i cant seem to get magic from the witch she keeps telling me to read books. are there more than 2 books? or there is a requirement.
Maximum right now:
- Knowledge: 1
- Magic Skill: 2

Not all book increase your knowledge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
Hơ do you cheat for andoid

For The Andriod mega ultra over CHEATERS
jup i mean YOU and You and also You over there
(& @ "YOU" my finger is pointing on YOU :eek:penedeyewink:x'D )

here you find en nice tool its like cheat enginge
just a little lighter or much easyer to handle then
cheat engine & for me it works perfect

Have Fun

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I need to find some thing to catch some kinda animal in sis room, where to find the thingy to catch the animal?

Nvm. it was in the bathroom :)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
2 questions how? :)
Added Quest-line for Red Witch & Ruriko...

New event: Meet Dark Fairly... how to see those?

and really nice game btw :D

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
only think there is 2 books, to resieve more magic, we gotta wait for more updates I think :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Opp!! Hahaha! Sorry, my bad. Thanks for pointing this out.
actually i liked it, made me laugh, i knew what the right word was... but you know how anal some ppl can be about misspelling.. heh as long as it's not loose for lose! that is so aggravating...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
nothing that cant fix :D

Reactions: PokeIssau

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
Suggestion:
Add some quest-line information so the player can look the information if there can't process

Question:
Can someone create the walkthrough for this game?

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
So the small worm of stupid questions started to gnaw on my thought so can someone tell me what was that "too lewd scene" with Taka and Kamiko? (In PM if it's too scary for some in this thread thanks in advance :)) Btw the game is kinda interesting a little bit grindy but yeah nothing too overbearing. Keep it up I am looking for more updates.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes