Feb 27, 2023
Having read a manga called "Dungeon Seeker", I get the feeling that Dark Hero Party was trying to be that, but FAILED MISERABLY.

There's a good handful of similarities between the two. Except the Dark Hero Party is pretty mediocre by comparison
Nowhere near the level of Dungeon Seeker, Dungeon Seeker actually has the Cheating FMC pay for switching to asshole man, in Dark hero party the B**** is actually rewarded for it until in few of the endings Imos punishes the antag and even fewer ones will have her actually die for her sins.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Nowhere near the level of Dungeon Seeker, Dungeon Seeker actually has the Cheating FMC pay for switching to asshole man, in Dark hero party the B**** is actually rewarded for it until in few of the endings Imos punishes the antag and even fewer ones will have her actually die for her sins.

true ending to dark hero party is just unsatisfying in general, cause only that ponytail girl had the slightest bit of sense other than the MC and the dark dragon girl.

even her reaction to that wannabe heroic prince complaining about the MC was on point.

dark hero party is basically NTR for the sake of having NTR. and a very unsatisfying "revenge" too.

Feb 27, 2023
true ending to dark hero party is just unsatisfying in general, cause only that ponytail girl had the slightest bit of sense other than the MC and the dark dragon girl.

even her reaction to that wannabe heroic prince complaining about the MC was on point.

dark hero party is basically NTR for the sake of having NTR. and a very unsatisfying "revenge" too.
I loved her: "All sex is violence" remark, it shows a lot about how F´ed up their world is and why MC had a reason to do what he did.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I loved her: "All sex is violence" remark, it shows a lot about how F´ed up their world is and why MC had a reason to do what he did.
Yeah, a full on "reset" was needed in the very least.

worse case, the world deserved to rot given what the other dragons started

Feb 27, 2023
In the first half of the game there's not a lot of fighting or grind - you can progress through the plot just through normal play.

In the second half it's almost a complete reversal.
1st half NTR CG easily unlocked little gameplay.
2nd half the more revenge you try to get the longer the game gets, if you want MC to kill the antag + chick and get aditional revenge on some of the other thugs, you can but eventually have to face a bunch of dragons in heaven.

Apr 26, 2022
1703687396637.png

stuck on this and don't know how to leave. I can open menu and stuff, though I think i fcked up cause i saved in this so i cant really go back now. It was after the festival of despair part. oh and I downloaded the compressed version, hopefully that's not the reason why I am stuck. really have to learn to save on at least 2 save files, I always just save on one file (unless the choices will affect the ending or other scenes)

Last edited:

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
oh and I downloaded the compressed version, hopefully that's not the reason why I am stuck.
I think this might actually be the problem - that image is supposed to be a transparent one layered on top of the map instead of blocking the entire thing and the compression done makes it solid instead so you can't see shit.

Download the non-compressed version and transfer your save files over and see how it goes.

Reactions: 1370

dntsy

Sep 24, 2018
For some reason the game constantly has my up (and left) arrow key pressed. This makes playing obviously impossible.

Is there any way to rebind controls, or a fix to the root cause mby?

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
For some reason the game constantly has my up (and left) arrow key pressed. This makes playing obviously impossible.

Is there any way to rebind controls, or a fix to the root cause mby?
Do you have a gamepad plugged in that is unused?

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
i've already played it few months back. Is only NTR CUCK.. every female that is close to the mc gets fucked by somebody else and the MC watch them getting fucked. I don't remeber if there is a "happy" vanilla ending, as far as i rember only ntr endings. if i had to give a vote it will be 6/10, it builds up nicely with 2-3 good scenes
there's a good ending where mc ends up having sex with the demon god

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I've been wanting to play this, just askning because I don't like good or even "okay" endings. Is there an ending where every single girl is corrupted? I heard there's one that isn't, even if she's raped as well that's not good enough for me. I love absolutes.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes