kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Indeed that is a vision of heaven.
heaven? you do realize that God also hardwire us men to simp on women right?

if anything God putting love goggles to us men is the curse. not the apple itself. if not for the love goggles then Adam wouldn't simp to Eve and correctly report God to Eve that she ate the bad apple and we men stay in heaven.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Man this game killed my boner.

Things were literally orchestrated to just shit all over the MC and there was a plot relevant reason for it. I honestly enjoyed the routes where he got the chance to slaughter basically everyone that wronged him.

Hell, the closest thing to a "happy" end is where he ended up fucking the "despair dragon" cause at least he got SOMEONE out of everything that happened.

And to make matters worse, half this crap wouldn't have happened if a few characters wasn't idiots and handled things differently.

it wasn't that dark
if that's the case, then water isn't wet. This game was super dark and depressing.

It's not on levels of stuff like Euphoria, but still....

Last edited:

Daltra

Jul 13, 2020
Da*n what a Masterpiece !
The story is really depressing and different than most of H game I play. truly unique experience that i think anyone should play this at least once lol.
also the music really fit well into the scene, its really have dark theme.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
It's not a bug. It's just an intentional screen pollution thing to block off your vision and make you trust your memory of the map. If I remember, there should be 2 scenes with the blue hair girl (I forgot her name). Once you have seen both of them, and then you will have to try to exit the hotel. So, I recommend knowing your current location first and having another save with a chapter with the same location you can access in order to progress with the story
Such a dumb thing to do o_O

Reactions: Veto91

EroSannin

May 15, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the small screen size? I'm using windows 11 and the game's properties is already set to full scre Screenshot 2023-10-19 150220.png en

Reactions: MikeOG

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
how can i pres something here i am stuck at main screen and only arrows worc cant start the game. Which kay i must use

Veto91

May 5, 2020
View attachment 3064967

how did you guys get past this part?
This is the most stupid shit part of the game.
If I just knew where I have to go...

I mean its hard enough to go through a blind map but its something else, if you dont even know where your goal is.
I managed to find 3 Screnes til now, with the help of an old save in the town, where I counted my steps.
But I still dont know where to go after seeing 3 sex scenes.

Edit: You have to escape the town through the southern entrace. (below the well in the middle of the map)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spirox

EroSannin

May 15, 2020
sadly, it doesn't work along with the launching the software in full screen on the properties. Though, some games don't have this issue

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Having read a manga called "Dungeon Seeker", I get the feeling that Dark Hero Party was trying to be that, but FAILED MISERABLY.

There's a good handful of similarities between the two. Except the Dark Hero Party is pretty mediocre by comparison

basheree

Oct 2, 2021
Having read a manga called "Dungeon Seeker", I get the feeling that Dark Hero Party was trying to be that, but FAILED MISERABLY.

There's a good handful of similarities between the two. Except the Dark Hero Party is pretty mediocre by comparison
this one?

image_2023-12-03_150735.png

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes