locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i believe whe were 2 loose anyway even i have tried it its HP came straight back after huge hit i had my char being lvl99 and still he whas unbeateble the thug ryujin
and i even had the counter on 20hit in a row but it didnt go higher but the dam number did.

and even iff you had 2 play whit aina against younger brother the fat guy which could only be taken down by his older brother whit earth powers

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yep, I remind the fat one, Tried to battle and win that one, when it appeared it was not possible then how he is handled by oni sama ....... Design choice, as said, between the thug and the bad hero, the PC has the two (or maybe more) side against his well being (hm, if so, his life track being quite bad before the story start this said).

I quite wonder some parts this said, could there have been a conspiracy ?
I get given what is know of the PC personality that no Dragon would endorse him, still, one endorsed the thug, so ?
There plenty who do not fit out of blind acceptation, still, its uncommon, so, why not ?

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
yup seems you have to lose until you choose to take the power from the loli. make different save slots because it seems all endings are flagged at, if you take the power or not.

Gunawan

Jul 31, 2017
ahhh, thanks my "hero" ^^
the problem i can't download because my internet connection
sorry for bad english

Reactions: ponyguy

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
Sorry for the question but download the full save to see the gallery but when I try to see the first esena of the hemana it indicates to me that a missing image is only the first one the others if they work as I can fix this error

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sorry for the question but download the full save to see the gallery but when I try to see the first esena of the hemana it indicates to me that a missing image is only the first one the others if they work as I can fix this error
Copy one of the other images and then rename them to the image that's missing. It's not a perfect solution but it fixed the same issue I had with a scene.

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
One sentence summarizes this gaming experience: A Final Fantasy 13 narrow corridor into Hell.

"But the NTR! We must protect the NTR with our lives."

I don't mind NTR. NTR is development of tragedy. The problem is as with anything that comes out of Japan's butthole (Final Fantasy 13 being the staple of examples), too much linear progression, I have no input in a fucking game and none of my choices matter.

NTR is fine. You can defeat Chrono Trigger without Crono, that is NTR. That is how you suppose to do NTR. It is a choice of outcomes derived by your own intentions. It is quite a bummer when you are the protagonist and you want to fuck Lotia and you have some plot inserted dweeb at a continuously higher level. This is why you have people wanting cheats so they can put themselves at twice the thug leader's HP.

The Player: "I'm pathetic? You calling me pathetic. Look at my HP. I am a freaking TANK!"

This would do better if it was just a visual novel, because you really just reading something with slight interaction being noted. A role playing game is suppose to have choices and only complete and utter dweebs disagree with their primitive understandings about game play.

Art is great, sex is great, even the NTR elements are great, but it doesn't work well when your character isn't actually a complete imbecile thus has the capacity to at the very least out think his opponents. I prefer the drooling dofus for a main character in a NTR, because at least then it makes sense why you are stuck only engaging in NTR elements.

I would encourage anyone who has played this game to take some time playing TFOI (The Fate of Irnia), which does it right in how your choices have an actual impact on the game. Even though TFOI is a visual novel, you do have choices that impact the game. You actually matter. And it is not a problem if you alter this game so that it still ultimately has one girl being screwed no matter what you do. That whole Majora's Mask feel where you are suppose to save the day, but in the end you cannot save everyone and you have to cope with it. That is how you can do this with choices that still end up keeping it NTR.

dustangelbreak

Jul 20, 2017
This is really great. As a NTR lover, this shit is one of the best hentai RPGM I've ever played.

No I'm not trolling, there's a legit huge NTR fanbase in the world and it's growing. There's a lot more and more NTR doujins coming each comiket.

However, watching action movies doesn't meant you want to kill others. Enjoying NTR doesn't meant you want to be cucked.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Great game, great story, quite powerfull ending(s) . I have unlocked 3 endings , one of them almoste tolerable for awhile. So maybe there is more endings

Reactions: ponyguy

spookedspookyspook

Jul 21, 2017
sister turned into a whore
waifu raped for days and married to the man who did it
friend turned into a sperm toilet
nun sacred for life
Mc has godly powers does nothing to fix any of it even lets the guy who did it live to get a "good ending"
If the mc isnt retarded and kills the hero his waifu comes out and magically forgets everything that happed up up to that point and kills the mc
I feel like i'm going to vomit this is the worse thing a have ever played.

Tynluktu

Jun 16, 2017
Played it for like half hour and it already made me feel bad knowing that the sister got raped, not gonna touch this again, not for me.

Reactions: Elevens

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Can someone re-up the 100% save, the Mediafile link keep trying to regenerate a new download key.

U

User_32285

sister turned into a whore
waifu raped for days and married to the man who did it
friend turned into a sperm toilet
nun sacred for life
Mc has godly powers does nothing to fix any of it even lets the guy who did it live to get a "good ending"
If the mc isnt retarded and kills the hero his waifu comes out and magically forgets everything that happed up up to that point and kills the mc
I feel like i'm going to vomit this is the worse thing a have ever played.
That's exactly the part I stopped playing, couldn't handle any more bad endings. I was mad at my girlfriend for being a woman for several days lol.

Reactions: Eromo and Zuryl

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I saw someone talking about this game on forum and gave a try, the images quality are good, i guess the story can be good if you like that sort of thing, i spend the game angry because my MC keep get beaten ( more than once, literally ) in all kind of ways, and loli is not really my thing, almost stopped but when i saw there was a possibility of revenge i got motivated, but the revenge end i found also sucks ( won´t tell about it here in case anyone else did not try the game yet ), i poked a little more and i don´t think there´s any "good" end in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elevens
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes