Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
We don't want these kind of threads, if you continue we will ask you to be removed has uploader, we've already discussed this between staff members. This isn't 9gag or 4chan. @F95 @TCMS @muttdoggy @Muff Diver @ace_boogie
Actually not to add fuel to this fire...but most of what DDD had in the original description...was not made up by her.

If you actually take the time to look at the DL Site description...it was pretty much word for word what they have there.

Yes she added a little flavor to it...but she really didn't have to add much to the HORRIBLE Google Engrish Tranlate.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Actually not to add fuel to this fire...but most of what DDD had in the original description...was not made up by her.

If you actually take the time to look at the DL Site description...it was pretty much word for word what they have there.

Yes she added a little flavor to it...but she really didn't have to add much to the HORRIBLE Google Engrish Tranlate.
The OP was a joke, a messy joke. I'm not talking about the description, i'm talking about the overall thread and it's not the first or second time it's happened.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
hey bloo how do you aid gifs to your post?
Do you mean adding an image to a thread? You can link to the source of the image by clicking the button between smiley and media above or you can upload the file by clicking the UPLOAD A FILE button and choosing either thumbnail or full image.

Reactions: jackkane

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, heavy bad end(s) game, and so, quite uncommon.
The PC is a idiot + quite some others worry (or at last should he consider this at it). He did not get recognized by the dragons, ok (even there, something is fishy).
Then, why wait for them, get power by yourself.
He had the support++ of not one but two ++++women and did less than nothing with it ? Etc.
Quite liked the ending where your killed by the main interest, because, you know,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Would not recommend it to anyone, only some special few (who could handle it correctly).
Did not find any good ending, guess there cant be one, as once the girls are gone bad, there cant be (or at least difficulty) any sort of correction, even if real life, if no one know = alright, going with when knew ? He is quite an idiot, alright..

Guess there could some content I missed, since I did not get all the girls as puppets.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
This is indeed not for everyone. It's about the main character loosing all the girls he loves - not gaining any.
It left me with a unaccustomed 'sad' feeling. Just not for me. But those how fancy cuckolding will love it!

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Every time I unarchive it I get a message saying that some of the files, I believe audio files, are corrupted. Is it just me or is there something wrong with the file?

Teabagger666

Aug 23, 2016
This is exactly like "72" hentai by Naburu, but less ntr.
Only for those who are interested heavy ntr, there is no such thing as "good ending".

Reactions: Elevens

BLC Games

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2016
Yeah, this and NTRPG2 are the big NTR games I've found that seems to have actually spent time figuring out how to punch you in the stomach and make you feel bad.

... which is the best thing you can say about an NTR game, I've found.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wy are sertain enemy's unkilleble like the thug ryujin who is protecting the entrance were aina is held captive
i canot get past him its like a fixxed storyline like thormcbablo says
not cool.
and even iff you win the battle you still loosse uncool

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
hehehehehehehehehehe. .... ??
Did not read any of the topic in this thread ?

If not understood, yet :
Go back in that game, as it is said later on
"Shall we help him ?"
"not yet, he has not suffered enough to understand"
(no spoiler if I do not tell who say that (you do know of him, for some time as he is at the base of the plot (without big bad individual there no need for hero's is there ?).
As I said earlier while not easy to recommand, being powerless can also happen (one who is perfect is no longer human after all) as such, don't worry and be happy in your suffering(s) ?.

Adaptation, bene vivere :eek:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
-Yes.
Guess I read they are more than one ending, that said, I did not find the time or motivation to see by myself (of course, when they are two options, hm).

As to your soul, hm, go by little dose at a time, but see to get trough. Going trough what may be hard will allow for the soul to get stronger (first as to that is a very badly known/understood condition : who).
But that's not game related, so, yes, he get a revenge, mine was bitter, could have been even more so (if the little sister had to be there to).
Shame the game did not allow for a happy ending at all, or not ?
Guess these type of game are uncommon at best are they not ?

Oh, also, revenge, against who ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
I can't figure out how to take out the thug ryuujin after, in the fat guys cave. Yeah I cheated using RPGsave edit. am I supposed to lose?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Can't remember but yes, they are quite some fight not designed as to be won.

As said, this game is very uncommon, its no only you crush + little sister, but whatever the pc do = help thing go sideways (help the bad guy after all).
Save game check how it is, its early in the game I guess, so, take heart.

Reactions: Elevens
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes