VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Take a look at my Patreon page. ;) I'm in the middle of preparing a big update. Also I never said that this game will get regular updates and that it's only my sideproject.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
For those of you that are still interested in this little sideproject of mine:

And yes, I am currently working on an "update" which will change almost everything. If an uploader wants to add the new pre-alpha version to the OP and change the threads name the I wouldn't mind. I don't think it's necessary at the moment though, because the current version that I uploaded to itch and my discord server are pretty much just a very very short glimpse at what I wanna do.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The renders are beautiful, and I like the premise of the game, saw this is a couple of years in so gave it a shot... That being said... This game looks like it's in some sort of development hell unfortunately as there is only 25 renders and a couple of minutes of play after so long. Perhaps a different project was scrapped and this is the new one?

Jan 8, 2018
Oh this sounds right up my street, I play a lot of Generation Zero on my Youtube channel (The Dr Realgood Gaming Channel). Generation Zero is set in Sweden in the 1980s and it's a world dominated by robots, but these fuckers are massive!
GZThumbyt.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote