VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Aktuell gar nicht. Die deutsche Übersetzung ist aber im kommenden 0.3 Update wieder dabei.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
It's not no, I'm working on a new version, but I'm currently also working on my dissertation/Phd. So with that in mind my time to actually work on DFC is extremely limited.

Right now there are about 100 new renders continuing the Fiona intro with a lot of new dialogue. I can't telly any of you though when the new version will be released. I did however have the idea to do a pre-release or something with what I have now, but I'm not really sure about that at the moment.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
It's not no, I'm working on a new version, but I'm currently also working on my dissertation/Phd. So with that in mind my time to actually work on DFC is extremely limited.

Right now there are about 100 new renders continuing the Fiona intro with a lot of new dialogue. I can't telly any of you though when the new version will be released. I did however have the idea to do a pre-release or something with what I have now, but I'm not really sure about that at the moment.
I see. Don't need to feel pressured. I was just wondering. Work at your own pace.

Reactions: hyperjack38

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

Good to know DFC isn't abandoned.
Like SvenVlad write, work at your own pace.
Surely a PhD take a lot of your time. In what field?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I have no doubt a PhD require a lot of time.
And is your main activity for now.
I'm always impressed by dev like that manage to study in high level while making a game. It,s totally normal you work on the game on a slow pace.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote