VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well the very first images of the "game" already shows more than just naked boobs. ;)

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
That's not an answer really :p Sorry, but didn't had time to play 0.1 yet. Might be pointless for me really if in a long run there will be no sex or game will be too much of "artistic nudity" ;) Will check when there will be more content. Good luck.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Not having sex scene isn't good either ;)

How is work going @KinneyX23 ?
Kind of slow, because I'm more focused on Inevitable Relations and that won't change since AbF is just a little sideproject. ;)

Do we play Sarah O'Connor lol
Nope. :p
You will ultimately have the chance to play as either Julie Cameron, John O'Connor or Molly (not Sarah :p) O'Connor.

But while my rendering system was doing some work for IR, I used my main system to render a few new images for AbF as well. One of the images will be in the intro for the Molly path.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as with IR's Sara I again have to give a big shoutout and thank you to @celtic1138 for the creation of one of the characters (Molly in this case)!

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Kind of slow, because I'm more focused on Inevitable Relations and that won't change since AbF is just a little sideproject. ;)

You will ultimately have the chance to play as either Julie Cameron, John O'Connor or Molly (not Sarah :p) O'Connor.
Ok, plot here is interesting so I hope you'll find time to develop it further.

Less matter her name, I'm just hoping she will be "fuckable" ;)

Burn85

May 25, 2018
An interesting start. I look forward to the continuation!
Dear developer, if there is news, please write!

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I just started a poll for the next version of AbF. It's to determine if the FBI Agent should be male or female. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote