0beron

Sep 24, 2017
As a rule I almost never play MTL auto translated things, decided to give this one a go and for some reason the text is only in japanese? Do I have to change a config or something for the translator to start working?

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
As a rule I almost never play MTL auto translated things, decided to give this one a go and for some reason the text is only in japanese? Do I have to change a config or something for the translator to start working?
normally you just need to wait till the text is automatically translated but dont bother to wait. The autotranslation is garbage and only drags the game far to long.

How do i get the second path from the crushing scene?

JustGotYou

Jun 10, 2022
Attaching just the translation files and config this time.

Install:
  • Start with clean game (or from the version in the first post)
  • Download and extract to game folder
  • Download file attached to this post and extract to game folder
  • Launch the game
Features:
  • Resizes text to actually fit when using translations
  • Everything (or nearly everything) is pre-translated, no waiting for translations to run
  • Less bad MTL in general
  • Most menus/choices and some dialog hand edited

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install:
  • Launch the game
Features:
  • Everything (or nearly everything) is pre-translated, no waiting for translations to run

So I'm not really sure what you mean by extract to game folder because when I do after getting rid of ReiPatcher, it doesn't translate anything for me. Am I supposed to extract it into the data folder or am I just not doing something right?

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
So I'm not really sure what you mean by extract to game folder because when I do after getting rid of ReiPatcher, it doesn't translate anything for me. Am I supposed to extract it into the data folder or am I just not doing something right?
Unzip all three archives in the same folder as Damashidori.exe.

The first two archives are going to ask if you want to overwrite files if you're starting from the download in the first post, say "Yes".

Reactions: JustGotYou

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

Install:
  • Launch the game
Features:

Thank you so much for this, sometimes I can try and guess what was actually written, but for this game it's on a whole other level.

Reactions: GettaBobo

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Thank you for the game I appericate your efforts.

I did read the previews so I guess I will skip it in the time being, but i guess i will back to it once the censorship issue get solved and translation if possible so I will get in touch with the updates on this page till then.

pumjai

Dec 8, 2022
uncensored ver. i've made myself

I've adjusted anus a bit.

also I've change a dick to "horse dick" it's look hotter (maybe just for me)

Ps.not all scence is uncencored just some anal scence that I've made.

Ps2.I don't know if I break the rule of this tread or not, If so pls tell me and I will delete the pose. thk

Ps3.Just extract files and replace BepInEx folder in the main game folder

download link here

Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.01 - 13.09.04.36.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.01 - 13.26.46.62.png

artur1231

May 25, 2019
Can some one help me with this error?

System.MethodAccessException: Method `MonoMod.Utils.PlatformHelper.set_Current(MonoMod.Utils.Platform)' is inaccessible from method `BepInEx.Preloader.PlatformUtils.SetPlatform()'
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_throw_method_access(intptr,intptr)
at BepInEx.Preloader.PlatformUtils.SetPlatform () [0x001ff] in <fc9d7fbc6dcb44cf87be11d8d92ae161>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderPreMain () [0x00000] in <fc9d7fbc6dcb44cf87be11d8d92ae161>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00044] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Entrypoint.Main () [0x0008b] in <fc9d7fbc6dcb44cf87be11d8d92ae161>:0

lilnightcore

Sep 9, 2021
uncensored ver. i've made myself

I've adjusted anus a bit.

also I've change a dick to "horse dick" it's look hotter (maybe just for me)

Ps.not all scence is uncencored just some anal scence that I've made.

Ps2.I don't know if I break the rule of this tread or not, If so pls tell me and I will delete the pose. thk

Ps3.Just extract files and replace BepInEx folder in the main game folder

download link here Damashidori RJ01106547 Uncencensored ver.

View attachment 3132160

View attachment 3132161
i could get it to work. any tips?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes