Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a way to change the auto translation from GoogleTranslateV2 to deepL? Someone has a guide how to do that?

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Is there a way to change the auto translation from GoogleTranslateV2 to deepL? Someone has a guide how to do that?
There is a config file in AutoTranslator folder. Keep in mind that you need DeepL api key

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Wait, is this modded with both BepInEx and ReiPatcher? Why doesn't it just use the BepInEx build of XUnity.AutoTranslator?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Use the vibrator while she has no panties on worked for me. Took me a lot of tries, dunno it its rng or not
there has to be a better way to do it, oof I have an hour here, if i was not using it to time my workout sets I would have gone crazy
maybe it is unlocked after revealing some of the other endings?

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Here's full text dump and improved MTL (used Sugoi Offline, with some hand editing, and merged any improvements from Rick24's post above).

Archive contains translation, latest BepInEx, XUnity.AutoTranslator, etc. You'll need the clean game or you can from the version in the first post.

Pretty sure the virus alert is the false positive newer XUnity versions trigger (if not, let me know).

Removed attachment since it was flagged as a virus. See this post for update.

Last edited:

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Then, he said, "Just stay with me a little longer. You may find this proposal interesting..."

(see spoiler right beneath...) :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THX for the share...
Great now I want a game where the ugly bastard is actually a nice guy

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Here's full text dump and improved MTL (used Sugoi Offline, with some hand editing, and merged any improvements from Rick24's post above).
Attaching just the translation files and config this time.

Install:
  • Start with clean game (or from the version in the first post)
  • Download and extract to game folder
  • Download and extract to game folder
  • Download file attached to this post and extract to game folder
  • Launch the game
Features:
  • Resizes text to actually fit when using translations
  • Everything (or nearly everything) is pre-translated, no waiting for translations to run
  • Less bad MTL in general
  • Most menus/choices and some dialog hand edited

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes