Unity - Completed - Damashidori [v1.1] [Purple-Pink]

1. 3.00 star(s)

nalgonas4ever

For me it's kind of a deal breaker when I can't read the lines from the mc or the girl, I know theres a translation, but it's bad, and I know all of us are studying japanese right now, but right now we´ll have to wait. Theres 5 options for the interacctions with the girl, but out of those 5 2 or 3 depending on the scene are more or less the same, the voice work is fine, but the sound effects could be better. In time there would be a good simulator game with a solid story, but as it is now this is just a one time thing if you really like the girl.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

nononomaybe

TLDR: The hearty variety of sexy activities, animations, and decent art make this worth playing despite the unfortunate censorship and weak translation.

Breakdown:
    + The game has enjoyable art and animation with plenty of sexy activities of varying intensity, running from gentle skirt lifting to anal sex.
    + There's a bit more talking and character building in this game than previous work by this developer. I enjoyed playing through the short story as it slowly ramps up the sexuality of the situation.
    + There's a "Release All Scenes" button that allows you to unlock the gallery and skip right to whatever scene you want.
    + There are a few different choice points based on what you do to the girl, which makes the gameplay feel more organic and less linear.
    + With about two hours of content the game does not waste your time with pointless grind. It takes a few replays to see all the scenes, but you can quickly skip past dialogue.

- Unfortunately the poor translation to English makes it difficult to figure out the "correct" dialogue choices. However, there are only 3 options in the Persuasion phase so it is not hard to brute force.
    - The girl has weirdly huge skull/hair compared to her nose and mouth. It's the kind of head to face ratio I would expect of Heimerdinger's daughter.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

auto translation takes too long to make getting to scenes worthwhile, then just unlocking them greets you to some of the worst censorship in a game, might as well be a black bar over her privates, shame because otherwise the art is a bit unique and hot.