lilnightcore

Sep 9, 2021
uncensored ver. i've made myself

I've adjusted anus a bit.

also I've change a dick to "horse dick" it's look hotter (maybe just for me)

Ps.not all scence is uncencored just some anal scence that I've made.

Ps2.I don't know if I break the rule of this tread or not, If so pls tell me and I will delete the pose. thk

Ps3.Just extract files and replace BepInEx folder in the main game folder

download link here Damashidori RJ01106547 Uncencensored ver.

View attachment 3132160

View attachment 3132161
how did you get the art files to draw them I'd like to redraw some of the other games myself

wawdu78

Mar 27, 2018

new update woop woop

Last edited:

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Can someone please react to this post when someone uploads the new update ? What did they add ?

Nonia_business

Jun 1, 2019
how did you get the art files to draw them? I'd like to redraw some of the other games myself
Some programs can rip images and audio right out of the game files. I've done it for some Godot games but never for Unity (which is much more popular, so there must be many resources online). I'll take a look and let you know if you're not already redrawing.

Reactions: lilnightcore

Ch01c3z3r4

Feb 16, 2023

There u go m8!
- v1.1 new "IF Scenario"

Dev Notes: The contents of this update are the beginning of the IF scenario and the addition of two closing scenes. The touching scene is an M-shaped spread leg touching scene and an ass touching scene.

ssbbw

Feb 21, 2018
To anyone reading this, if you want to go to the other route while she is squatting you need to select the dialogues related to peeing, what I did was taking her panties and using the vibrator with right click (it masturbates her faster), talking and spamming the right choices and making her cum 2 times with Rightclick vibrator then using the last finger option with right click and if you did it right she will pee instead of cumming.

I'm not entiretely sure but I think that all you need to do is talk to her once the first bar fills and select the first option, select "It is likely to leak pee?", make her cum 2 times with the Vibrator in fast mode (Right click), then with Finger 3 fast mode(Right click) make her cum, and once she pees select "It is likely to leak pee?" again and then select "I can't do that" and that will let you go to the other scene. It has worked for me three times

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
I've updated GettaBobo's improved MTL to include the new scenes from v1.1. I used Sugoi Offline as well as DeepL, and hand edited a lot of it to make it more readable. I do not know japanese, so I could only use the context of each scene to improve the MTL so much. I've tried my best to keep it as true to the original translation as possible without changing it too much.

Installation:
Follow the same steps in the previous post, but use my translation instead of GettaBobo's.
Make sure to extract the MTL files straight to the game's main folder. Replace any files if it asks you to.

Note: Some small parts of the translation may not make as much sense, as both scene context, Sugoi Offline, and DeepL, were not enough to make full sense of the translation. It is however, way better than the original MTL.

Reactions: GettaBobo

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
I've updated GettaBobo's improved MTL to include the new scenes from v1.1. I used Sugoi Offline as well as DeepL, and hand edited a lot of it to make it more readable. I do not know japanese, so I could only use the context of each scene to improve the MTL so much. I've tried my best to keep it as true to the original translation as possible without changing it too much.
I took a look at this quickly, and I'm a bit confused, because if you followed the instructions in my post you linked to the translation is loaded from BepInEx\Translation\en\Text and all the files under AutoTranslator are ignored (since those are only loaded by the ReiPatcher).

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
I took a look at this quickly, and I'm a bit confused, because if you followed the instructions in my post you linked to the translation is loaded from BepInEx\Translation\en\Text and all the files under AutoTranslator are ignored (since those are only loaded by the ReiPatcher).
That's rather strange. On my side the XUnity translator plugin creates the AutoTranslator folder and only loads the translation from that specific folder. I assumed stuff has changed since your last post, and that this was due to some update that I didn't know about. Unsure why it's like that for me in that case.

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
Oh, I've found out the problem. I haven't uninstalled Reipatcher. BepInEx was causing me some issues, so I may have accidentally restored Reipatcher without noticing. Just a fuck up on my end. Will update the translation in a bit.

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
That's rather strange.
The ReiPatcher version loads from that folder, but my translation steps uninstalled ReiPatcher and migrated to BepInEx which stores the translation in the other folder. I'll try and double check in more depth later.

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
The ReiPatcher version loads from that folder, but my translation steps uninstalled ReiPatcher and migrated to BepInEx which stores the translation in the other folder. I'll try and double check in more depth later.
I've updated the translation file. Should be fine now.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes