• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Does it contain a real femdom? Like worship smth, or it is kinda, boss bully you verbally, you fuck succubus for her bullying and thats it

Reactions: fsatti2000

Kracked

Apr 4, 2020
How tf do u get the good ending, cuz once i buy the office outfit it hardlocks me into the story, do u just not buy the outfit until all the other events are done?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
the gameplay is awful. I thought this was going to be better...
BUT I suppose i am more used to Western AVNs by now.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Good game but fuck the full saves, they set me back so much progress. None of them seem to have the save just before the good end. Which is the last event in the game as far as I am aware. Nothing else happens after that, you are just put into endless mode, which is simply the main gameplay loop.

So the file I attached has the first save the Friday before the ending make sure to take her to the pool (on sunday morning) to complete the extra events and thus unlocking the good ending.

You can skip to the ending day or just play to it. The second save has the endless mode.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I got strangly invested in the story. Guess i'm a sucker for antagonistic relationship's turning lovey dovey.
Can't blame you, it was sweet seeing Sakyuuba nursing the protagonist back to health for a full week and when her affection gets high it's even sweeter if you kiss her.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes