• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
So it seems like I can't play it on joiplay. I assume something to do with animations since I stumbled upon something similar while playing Succubus Farm a long time ago. Although, toggling off webgl didn't seem to fix the issue for this one like it did back then. So for now, text is all messed up, animations are invisible on joiplay. :confused:

Reactions: Hellraisers3

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Great art, but the grind is real, overall still a neat little game.
If there is one thing I learned in this game then it is that the MC should quit his job the paydays are so insignificant in the general gameplay and after 1 upgrade you already make more money parttime (each day) than you make on a payday (either weekly or every few days I didnt really pay attention because as mentioned above it is kinda useless)

Also the streaming also makes more money, but it is a hot succubus streaming so that is already a given.

Yaiba

Jul 30, 2017
The game is made with RPG maker so things like AdventCirno's M tool work to edit your stats like Money.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
anyone know the requirements for the good ending?
You have to see all the sex scenes. So be sure to buy every outfit available as well as having at least 30k affection. The hints tab will tell you exactly how to unlock them.

Reactions: Gojii

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Nice, hope we also get their other games. I saw a few upcoming on their steam page and they looked really good. Thanks for the share.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes