Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
serg: buy new hdd or delete old versions or move games to ext hdd.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ran into an error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 53, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/brenda.rpy", line 656, in script
    $ random=renpy.random=randint(1,2)
  File "game/brenda.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'randint' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Tried and not sure\Daddys Goodnight Kiss\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Tried and not sure\Daddys Goodnight Kiss\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Goodnight Kiss 1.01
Tue Oct 23 19:29:12 2018

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ran into an error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Tried and not sure\Daddys Goodnight Kiss\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Tried and not sure\Daddys Goodnight Kiss\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Goodnight Kiss 1.01
Tue Oct 23 19:29:12 2018
You and everyone else m8. The game is a buggy mess.
That particular bug i think there is a bug fix for though. Check the posted bugfixes in the thread.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
serg: buy new hdd or delete old versions or move games to ext hdd.
yea i need to figure something out i'm deleting old versions but somehow i manage to fill my 1 tb hard drive
mby i have to delete some of the games:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::coldsweat:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get nude beach achievement? gameshop clerk uses swimsuit and going with daughter and brenda doesn't give it either.

is there way to fuck with niece more? so far only peeking under blanket during night.

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
thrones_fuck_anim_slow.avi has 0 bytes also in the script it is thrones_fuck_slow.avi NOT thrones_fuck_anim_slow .avi which causes a error

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have fixes copied but so far haven't got to there yet (have to read book of thrones even i have read it originally).

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This game is full of bugs most of which can be ignored and you can continue. The following screen shots show a major bug that allows you to continue but eats most of your cash on hand. Happens at the mall clothing shop when buying the silver clothing. Note the available cash before the purchase, the price of the clothing and the cash after the purchase.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The above doesn't totally make the game unplayable but makes it very disheartening to continue playing. One thing that helps is the ability to end the game and watch all the now available endings. I will continue to play just to see how many achievements I can get before I get tired of playing. The graphics are only average with some of them being too dark to pick up enough detail to see what's going on but the dialog helps to figure it out. The story is well thought out and executed from a story telling POV but the bugs very much detract from the overall experience even though most of them can be ignored.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
@Penfold Mole Any chance we could get you to take a look at the code in this game? I've tried to wrap my head around it but it's a frikkin mess. Would love to get it at least reasonably playable.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have never tried this game. Looking at the screenshots and preview images, I'm not sure I'm interested enough about it at this point. Sorry!
You may have better luck with someone who has more free time at hand to invest it into things he's not particularly interested about or is more interested about this game.

And if the code is as messy as you say, there's a good chance I'd get lost in it as bad as you have already. XD

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I have never tried this game. Looking at the screenshots and preview images, I'm not sure I'm interested enough about it at this point. Sorry!
You may have better luck with someone who has more free time at hand to invest it into things he's not particularly interested about or is more interested about this game.

And if the code is as messy as you say, there's a good chance I'd get lost in it as bad as you have already. XD
Ok, just figured with your ur coding skills and and maybe a tinsy winsy ego stroking i'd get you to take a look. Well im gonna keep looking thrue the code but yeah it's confusing to say the least. Thnx anyway m8. You're a gift to the community anyway. Any suggestion as to whom to ask?

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes