Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
stay no one hellp me and tell me what me type in console older to get money and how me back the map city to old map

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Another bug: this time it's a missing image : "laurel_ui_nude.png"

Ok, I've enough with this bugfest. I'll wait a fix from the dev.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Playing this makes me feel like Egypt during the Plague of Flies: fucking bugs everywhere you turn!

The new map is absolute garbage. It's a giant leap backward. The map used to be the best looking thing in this game. Also, with the new map in place, what is the point of the East Side/West Side buttons on the Home screen? Both now do the exact same thing: take you to the same crappy new map which no longer has an East Side/West Side.

Holy shit! I just got the fuck scene with the daughter - err, it's SUPPOSED TO BE a Halloween gag, right? Between the scary teeth and the scary vagina... I now know what my psyche will dig up for my next few nightmares!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont understand why if I get my wife cheating in the motel, hit at the guy and then I supposed that story had finished, my wife continues going the motel? Is it the same discover her cheating or not because at the end she will follow cheating?
Sorry per my english
yes even she and that guy say otherwise.

i see holy crap lol so how long after release is it actually safe to play without all the bugs?
i'd say never.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok, this game is so riddled with bugs it aint even funny. Tons of variables not initialized, events triggering at wrong times and i could go on... :FeelsBadMan:

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes