Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
the66 and bossapplesauce seem to be the main and most active game fixers here. And there's a whole bunch of people here with 10 times more knowledge about Ren'Py and infinitely more about Python than I have. I just dabble around just as you seem to :winkytongue:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
the66 and bossapplesauce seem to be the main and most active game fixers here. And there's a whole bunch of people here with 10 times more knowledge about Ren'Py and Python than I have. I just dabble around just as you seem to :winkytongue:
Cool, ok i'll send them a message. And yeah im a dabbler myself. I have a clear understanding of Lua and Java, but Python is something i recently picked up. Renpy is a whole new level of stupid though. So easy to work in but also very easy to write shit code in. Makes me almost want to rip my own eyes out browsing code in various games.

raitoz

May 18, 2017
I have a problem, I want to take the picture in the motel to show miranda, but it only gives me the option of confronting the wife. What I do?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Getting the following exception errors. If they have been reported already then sorry.

This one at the mall at the video shop and can be ignored.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When pulling up Laurel's Achievements and have to quit game and reload.

This one peeking in the window at the hotel and can be ignored.

On weekends listening to Emily and Brenda which can be ignored.

At flower shop and can be ignored.

Flower shop again but I have butt plug in inventory and can be ignored but kicks out of flowers shop.

I thinks that's all meaning I haven't found any others yet.

Edit: changed don't have butt plug to I have butt plug

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Getting the following exception errors. If they have been reported already then sorry.

This one at the mall at the video shop and can be ignored.

When pulling up Laurel's Achievements and have to quit game and reload.

This one peeking in the window at the hotel and can be ignored.

On weekends listening to Emily and Brenda which can be ignored.

At flower shop and can be ignored.

Flower shop again but I don't have butt plug and can be ignored but kicks out of flowers shop.

I thinks that's all meaning I haven't found any others yet.
Basically yeah, there are quite a few more... :test3:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Tell me if I'm right. I just confronted Alexandra in the motel. I can punch Dan and get rid of the NTR, Yell at Alexandra and go the harem ending or forgive her and keep the NTR on and have possible a swingers situation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yell at alexandra, threaten with divorce, wait couple days, allow her back to home and you can spank her.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
There are a few bugs in this one you have to ignore it to move on, they really do need to fix it so that does not happen. I can say this about the game it is a harem game not one that claims it is and than you pick one of the girls :)
1st play through I ended up with Alexandra by just telling her hey i know all about Dan and this is what I am going to do. I also ended up with
Sam and of course your ward

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I fixed one of the many bugs but created more by making a change to one of the characters. What I found is that the dev attempted to do a universal change to variables within each character .rpy file. I corrected the first one for the gamer girl and saved the .rpy file for her and it corrected the error. So when the next error came up I figured I would just change all instances of that in the file and created a mess so I just uncompressed the game again to get it back to it's original condition.

From what I've seen most of those errors are causes by doing the same thing and will take a lot of work to correct them all. I now understand what the dev was trying to do but not why. So it's the responsibility of the dev to fix these since it caused errors in some places but worked in many other places.

Edit: I also noticed that the error did not appear the first time I entered the game girl apartment but appeared the next time I did. So the script for that event had to run before the variable changes too place thus creating the error for any subsequent passes through that script. I would imagine most of the errors were created the same way although not all of them were.

Edit 2: Almost all if not all of the errors are caused by misspelled variables or files so again it will take a lot of time to fix them all. For instance I found a misspelled .avi file(s) with the daughter so game can't find it. Same is probably true with some .jpg and/or .png files and so on.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
With all these bugs it has become impossible to complete or even move ahead right now. So my solution is to just delete the game and wait to see if the bugs are fixed and download again, then play from the beginning again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only renpy error I have seen after replacing rpys is that meeting gamer girl in gameshop.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
only renpy error I have seen after replacing rpys is that meeting gamer girl in gameshop.
Yours is the only post to mention this. How and which rpys file was it?

Edit: Got it. Should be rpy's not ryps. But which rpy files and where did you get them.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
How can i get that the wife do not go again to the hotel? I have caught her, punch Dan, get the bj from her but she continues appearing in the motel. Is it impossible to avoid that?

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 404, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2001, in script
    daddy "For an older, stronger man, taking advantage of an innocent little girl..."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'thrones_fuck_slow.avi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 404, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2001, in script
    daddy "For an older, stronger man, taking advantage of an innocent little girl..."
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3318, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 988, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 932, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 416, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Vaktis\Downloads\test\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'thrones_fuck_slow.avi'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Goodnight Kiss 1.01
Fri Oct 26 14:19:29 2018

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
Üzgünüm, ama yakalanmamış bir istisna oluştu.

Oyun kodunu çalıştırırken:
Komut dosyası çağrısında "game / first_night.rpy", satır 38, dosya
_call_intro_name_menu adlı kullanıcıdan intro_name_menu çağır
Komut dosyası çağrısında "game / name_system.rpy", satır 39, dosya
çağrı ekranı dau_name_menu
"Game / script.rpy", satır 2007, komut dosyasında dosya
dau "Ve mahkum ormanlarda, yalnız, insanlar garip şeyler yaparlar."
IOError: 'thrones_fuck_slow.avi' dosyası bulunamadı.

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Tam geri izleme:
"C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ bootstrap.py", satır 306, önyükleme dosyasında
) (Renpy.main.main
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ main.py", satır 513, ana
run (yeniden başlat)
"C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ main.py", satır 139, çalışma
renpy.execution.run_context (Doğru)
"C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ execution.py", satır 879, run_context dosyasında
context.run ()
Komut dosyası çağrısında "game / first_night.rpy", satır 38, dosya
_call_intro_name_menu adlı kullanıcıdan intro_name_menu çağır
Komut dosyası çağrısında "game / name_system.rpy", satır 39, dosya
çağrı ekranı dau_name_menu
"Game / script.rpy", satır 2007, komut dosyasında dosya
dau "Ve mahkum ormanlarda, yalnız, insanlar garip şeyler yaparlar."
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ ast.py", satır 652, yürütme
renpy.exports.say (kim, ne, etkileşim = self.interact, * args, ** kwargs)
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ exports.py", satır 1199
kim (ne, * args, ** kwargs)
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ character.py", satır 1016, __call__ içinde
self.do_display (kim, ne, cb_args = self.cb_args, ** display_args)
"C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ character.py", satır 817, do_display dosyasında
** display_args)
"C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ character.py", satır 566, display_say dosyasında
rv = renpy.ui.interact (mouse = 'say', type = type, roll_forward = roll_forward)
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ ui.py", satır 287, etkileşimde
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact (roll_forward = roll_forward, ** kwargs)
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", satır 2649, etkileşimde
tekrarla, rv = self.interact_core (önyükler = önyükler, trans_pause = trans_pause, ** kwargs)
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py" satır 3070
renpy.audio.audio.interact ()
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ audio \ audio.py", satır 1057, etkileşimde
periyodik()
Periodic_thread_main dosyasında "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ audio \ audio.py", satır 988)
periodic_pass ()
Periodic_pass dosyasında "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ audio \ audio.py", satır 932)
c.periodic ()
Periyodik olarak "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ audio \ audio.py", satır 416, dosya
topf = load (self.file_prefix + dosyaadı + self.file_suffix)
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ audio \ audio.py", satır 69, yükleme
rv = renpy.loader.load (fn)
Dosya "C: \ e \ GoodnightKiss-101-pc \ GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc \ renpy \ loader.py", 555 satırı, yükleme
IOError'ı yükselt ("% s" dosyası bulunamadı. "% name)
IOError: 'thrones_fuck_slow.avi' dosyası bulunamadı.

Windows 7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
İyi geceler öpücüğü 1.01
Cum 26 Eki 19:56:41 2018

Bu hatalar düzeltilebilen yeni sürümdeki hatalar

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes