• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Exception crash trying to click on what the wife should call you. (honey)

For the daughter I find it funny as hell that the things she can call you are princess honey or little girl unless it's suppose to say what you will call them. Trying to change cute will only autofill daddy and won't let you name it anything else.

Last edited:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
can anyone post the list with the achievements ? i will have to start the game from the begging and i don't want to miss something and have to play again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can't missing anything just do the different pathways for each person and also increase lust ad affinity to unlock new scenes.

Daughter Daddy. I love you Dad Daddy, I love you. She actually looks really cute in that shot there.

Last edited:

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Exception crash trying to click on what the wife should call you. (honey)

For the daughter I find it funny as hell that the things she can call you are princess honey or little girl unless it's suppose to say what you will call them. Trying to change cute will only autofill daddy and won't let you name it anything else.
The "new-game name/nickname change" turned into a rabbit hole of bugs, what you call her and what she calls you are overlapped and hence cause weirdness when you click them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: unofficial bugfix removed, its outdated for the current release.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Brenda's affinity also increases when you visit the daughter at her work and shove a big tip into her tip jar at the end it's Brenda saying how you like your coffee even though Brenda shouldn't be there.

Sleeping pills must be weak as hell as they seem to have no affect whats so ever on the daughter. Give sleeping pills to daughter give sleeping pills to wife go to wife's room wife is passed out go to daughters room and daughter is on her laptop give her candy and night goes to morning.

Jerking off in the morning advances the day to the next day. That would be one hell of a jerk off if it takes all day.

Daughters friend is listed as working at hart enterprises as a executive assistant when she should be listed as working at the same place as the daughter is.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It might be a bug or it might just be where it is left atm till the next update. You see that he has a wife and daughter so maybe later you can get with both of them and then later post a message to him saying ring a ding ding mother fucker you fucked my wife so I fucked your wife and your daughter and post a picture. Or maybe find a way to get him in trouble with the wife by impersonating your wife and inviting him somewhere and let his wife and daughter catch him.

I think the achievement 14 has to do with the movie night event I believe with the last version someone posted in here that there is a movie event added to the game but it never activates so maybe that is what achievement 14 is as that's the only one I have left to get

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Got this at the v.0.0.21 very beginning : "

''After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined''

How to solve it please?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Got this at the v.0.0.21 very beginning : "

''After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined''

How to solve it please?
Only thing i can think of is corrupted data since that error happened in engine code.
Did the archive extract without errors?
What OS are you on?

Efeturk

Oct 21, 2017
Average characters, average renders, short and repeating stories, but I somehow liked the game :)

BOOO ! :)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Average characters, average renders, short and repeating stories, but I somehow liked the game :)

BOOO ! :)
Its fine. I like the game too. Hopefully the debauchery continues with the next update.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I spent more time in notepad fixing bugs then I did playing this. BUT... I did like the pacing of the game.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

_crash

May 16, 2017
I don't know if I should try it or not, it sounds buggie and cool at the same time from your posts ...
How much content?

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes