Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Whack off/lots of cold showers you can't think properly or talk with your right head if your horny/naughty.

Last edited:

theolin

Oct 8, 2017

The link it should propably move at the op also we need a changelog of .04

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Where do you get the aphrodisiac pills? And is there any purpose to the sleeping pills? I've given Emily sleeping pills and nothing unusual seems to happen, either in the evening or at night. Same if you give her wine along with them, so she must have an iron constitution.

ETA: Also, Laurel's affinity seems bugged for me. I keep tipping her and keep being told her affinity has increased, but it stays at one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Her affinity only goes so far then you hit the end of the road for her content I think her affinity is tied with the quests so it increases only if she has a quest that is available. If you cheat and add to her affinity the next time her affinity increases her level will revert back to what it was before.

Can't remember if you get the pills from the store or if you get them from the black market.

Ed Smith

Sep 18, 2017
found small glitch found out spouse cheating, in researching only screen shot i have now is when you look up the Dan guy through mostly all screens

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That was fixed in the latest update as he was no longer on my computer screen when I started the newest update and he never appeared again on the computer during searches.

Ed Smith

Sep 18, 2017
That was fixed in the latest update as he was no longer on my computer screen when I started the newest update and he never appeared again on the computer during searches.
i just downloaded new this week and he is on all but transferring room screens on my game

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new public:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/ /

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
how do progress with Laurel it just always says flirt with her ? help plz
I just hammered on Laurel until I got the option to buy an ice Cream, after that You can tip and then give her a Webcam. Trails gone cold after that, now only lets me buy ice cream and tip her $1. Attempts @ Flirting just seems to piss her off. I only have Laurel achievement #2 done, no idea on 1 & 3.
Help with NIECE please!!!!!!!
Met her and spanked her, no idea how to progress to achievement #3. I've spanked, searched, trusted, left her alone, don't know where to go next.
RED

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Just got the option to take a hit from nieces Vape, but it decreased her discipline, again not sure where to go with spanking, punishment searching and trust to trigger achievement #3.
RED

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If you are only getting the flirt option when talking to Laurel it means that you are too horney whack off or cold shower to drop it and your morality.

Niece

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes