Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Slightly off subject but has anyone found a use for the aphrodisiacs/sleeping pills or candy yet?
The candy is used to raise the affinity of the daughter, wife, wife's secretary, and Brenda. I have yet to find any use for the sleeping pills or candy, but then I am playing the public build.

Reactions: Cblow
Aug 13, 2017
The candy is used to raise the affinity of the daughter, wife, wife's secretary, and Brenda. I have yet to find any use for the sleeping pills or candy, but then I am playing the public build.
you can use the sleeping pills when you can't sleep only the MC no knocking anyone out

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
the game is not bad at all, but the renders are horrible specially for daughter and the wife confess cheating promise will not happen but keeps going to "work" late but when you go to her office she is not there

Reactions: Crusoe
Aug 13, 2017
the late night check on daughter has changed you can now remove the blanket on nights she doesn't masturbate when she does you can spank her if you chose to punish her for fantasizing about the MC this raises lust for both daughter and MC a lot.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
theres no change log to see whats new? i havent found anything new besides brenda and does any1 found any use for the pheromone cologne u buy from dark web?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You take the sleeping pills while in the bathroom to help you sleep.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hello, it is not English language first. for this reason I apologize for the mistakes.
The game is exciting but I guess I'm stuck. my relationship with my daughter is 344/174 but I can not progress at all. I got sick with my wife and secretary, but I can not get past the massage stages with my daughter. I used perfume, but it does not work. where am I making mistakes?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
svscomics:
Daddy's Goodnight Kiss - Version 0.021 by Dirty Secret Studio

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes