Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
BlackCanary.png BlackWidow.png

Updated my Black Canary sprites. Changed the MV head I used for the old sprites into the normal head VX Ace shape, gave her a different hair style, included a nude masked sprite, and added two more outfits (one from the DCAU and the older from her recent solo comic series).

I also updated Black Widow. I changed her head, adjusted her hair, and gave her 6 new outfits. The extra 2 on top are from the Ultimate Avengers film, all the bottom ones are from the MCU (standard outfit, solo film outfit, disguise from Winter Soldier, and lingerie from IM2).

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
View attachment 1446029 View attachment 1446030

Updated my Black Canary sprites. Changed the MV head I used for the old sprites into the normal head VX Ace shape, gave her a different hair style, included a nude masked sprite, and added two more outfits (one from the DCAU and the older from her recent solo comic series).

I also updated Black Widow. I changed her head, adjusted her hair, and gave her 6 new outfits. The extra 2 on top are from the Ultimate Avengers film, all the bottom ones are from the MCU (standard outfit, solo film outfit, disguise from Winter Soldier, and lingerie from IM2).
man looks great, specially black widow's clothes

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Shoko_Saeki.png

Sprites of Shoko Saeki, the GILF art teacher from Blue Period, blame the screenshots of her that ThiccWithaQ on Twitter posted for me making these.

(Besides I was actually running out of sprites to use as teachers for the high school mission so I needed to make some more regardless)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I only have two days off this week, this being the first one. I'm gonna try to get as much work done as I can with the little time I have. Right now, I'm spending my day doing coding and making sprites.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It looks like I can't make it so random encounters stop happening using an event switch. Looks like I'm going to make to make multiple maps for certain areas, one version with random encounters and one version without. Fuck... got a lot of work to do...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle question: I'm nearing completion for the high school patrol mission but I have to something ask. The sex scenes with the civilians there, should they be played during the mission or as a reward you gain while visiting them after the mission is completed?

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Cycle question: I'm nearing completion for the high school patrol mission but I have to something ask. The sex scenes with the civilians there, should they be played during the mission or as a reward you gain while visiting them after the mission is completed?
Why not both? A plot reason for sex during the mission, followed by a sexual reward afterwards. The animation wouldn't need to change between scenes and you'd only need to make slight changes to the dialogue to fit the situation.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I guess it should be after, since it I believe that it should be more like a reward

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just realized I still have Gross Mind's old Applejack BJ animation and the dialogue to go with it saved. Since it had to be removed from the Urban Demons mod I can give it new life in Cycle!

• Wow

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I never knew there was applejack animations in the UD mod!

And i been having issues trying to progress on cycle and idk if are bugs/softlocks but when comes to open the gallery of certain characters it simply doesn't play the scene & animation at all :/

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I never knew there was applejack animations in the UD mod!

And i been having issues trying to progress on cycle and idk if are bugs/softlocks but when comes to open the gallery of certain characters it simply doesn't play the scene & animation at all :/
We had to remove them because of all the furry content haters, only one scene of her is left

Could you specify your issue a bit? Are you having trouble viewing scenes during normal gameplay or via the test/memory rooms?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
We had to remove them because of all the furry content haters, only one scene of her is left

Could you specify your issue a bit? Are you having trouble viewing scenes during normal gameplay or via the test/memory rooms?
test/gremory room. idk what i'm doing wrong because i'm following the story and stuff but i get to a certain point where i want to see all the scenes in the gremory room and all of the scene options are there so i don't know if most of the scenes are there as placeholder for scenes to be added in further updates or i got myself into some kind of softlock D:

and to clarify i haven't tampered with the save files in any way at all

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
test/gremory room. idk what i'm doing wrong because i'm following the story and stuff but i get to a certain point where i want to see all the scenes in the gremory room and all of the scene options are there so i don't know if most of the scenes are there as placeholder for scenes to be added in further updates or i got myself into some kind of softlock D:

and to clarify i haven't tampered with the save files in any way at all
Placeholders for future scenes, don't worry, doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Also, just searched about Darkwing Duck and it's like ducktale but not lmao, But is this the one with the witch I think, can't rememeber
If you are talking about Magica De Spell, then no, she's from DuckTales. If you are talking about Splatter Phoenix, then yes. Regardless both are going to be in Cycle.