Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Decision made on the high school mission scenes, scenes based on older ones will be unlocked during the mission, scenes that are new animations with be unlocked when visiting the school with one exception

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bowsette Scene Cycle Version.gif
Cycle version of the Bowsette scene from the Urban Demons mod
Her origin is from a webcomic, so it counts, right?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly, dunno if you watch Young Justice, but maybe you could use Pegah character for Halo View attachment 1458820
I try to mainly use comic designs for the game (Young Justice Halo is so different from the comics that she might as well be an original character), but I suppose if she's a guest character/single appearance character then I can go with this design and simply recolor the mod original Pegah scene for her.

Also, since the game will include combat, will you add the option to create or own party? or it will different in each quest?
Think of it like Kingdom Hearts, you start on your own in the beginning, you will eventually have your main party member with you most of the time, and then get guest party members when entering certain areas.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Kingdom Hearts Moms.png

So I updated the sprites for the KH Moms using the new swimsuit outfits that Lightsource gave them in their latest pic. Sorry for the delay, I was at work when they made that post.