Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
If you don't mind me asking Chilly, how do you define when to post a next update? Like, From what I saw in the threat you made ALOT of content that could have been separated in small updates, how do you define when the new version is ready?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If you don't mind me asking Chilly, how do you define when to post a next update? Like, From what I saw in the threat you made ALOT of content that could have been separated in small updates, how do you define when the new version is ready?
The problem is most of the content that I have made all goes into several different areas in the game. My first major update is set to just be the prologue sections of New York, Gotham, and Metropolis but I've made mostly content for areas unlocked after those cities...

I just want to try to finish New York and Gotham for now...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was debating on if She-Ra would be a full character in Cycle, but I like the jokey set up I'm using for her scene in the Urban Demons mod so I'll just be re-using it there.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
The problem is most of the content that I have made all goes into several different areas in the game. My first major update is set to just be the prologue sections of New York, Gotham, and Metropolis but I've made mostly content for areas unlocked after those cities...

I just want to try to finish New York and Gotham for now...
Got it

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A quick and crappy edit turning the She-Hulk ride scene into a ride scene for She-Ra. I swear this will be the last edit of this scene for awhile, I just needed another scene for She-Ra because of how I have things mapped out in the Urban Demons mod.

She-Ra Ride Cycle Version.gif

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
A quick and crappy edit turning the She-Hulk ride scene into a ride scene for She-Ra. I swear this will be the last edit of this scene for awhile, I just needed another scene for She-Ra because of how I have things mapped out in the Urban Demons mod.

View attachment 1439004
Hyped to the game to came out, so we can make a bunch of scenes and annoy you to put them into the game lmao

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's probably quite obvious that I'm currently very tempted to make some sprites based on Kingdom Hearts. Luckily I actually need to make some for Cycle because of San Fransokyo!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Random Heartless.png Female Heartless.png Riku_Replicas.png Kingdom Hearts Moms.png

So here are some Kingdom Hearts sprites, we've got several Heartless, mainly ones found in San Fransokyo/KH3. There is Pogo Shovel, Shadow, Soldier, High Soldier, Marionette (did my best for the orb floating on top of it), Parasol Beauty, and both kinds of Fortuneteller. And for the female Heartless I included a basic nude sprite, along with one that looks like a female Neoshadow.

Next we have Riku Replica/Dark Riku, one of the main bosses for the San Fransokyo portion of Cycle. I might try to make a standard Riku sprite set out of it.

And lastly, I've made sprites of Sora and Riku's moms, based on 0Lightsource's designs for them. I tried my best when making the hair for Sora's mom...
Why did I make them?
I simply just like the designs for them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I finished making all the maps for the high school and ship dock missions in Cycle, now I just need to work on the coding for them.