Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 3256260

Here's my attempt at making Wildcat's gym for Cycle. With this I can finally add Black Canary to the game's opening cutscenes as well as do more coding work for Star City.

The new opening cutscene has been fully coded in and tested out. Along with Black Canary, this cutscene also involves Superboy (Jon Kent), Robin (Damian Wayne), and Wildcat (Ted Grant). Hopefully this cutscene helps to better establish to players that Xander already has a pre-existing relationship with each of those characters before they take control over him in-game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What Chilly is currently listening to on repeat while he works on things:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm just going to say this real quick because it relates to something that I'm working on right now: In the canon of Cycle, Tony Stark is the biological son of Howard Stark.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
S.P.I.D.E.R._Organization.png

Here are some more characters from the 90's run of Catwoman comics, this time we've got the S.P.I.D.E.R. organization.
The women on top are Morella and Widow. The buff guy on the bottom is Spider, while the other male character is a generic henchman.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly! I thought you were making new maps for Cycle, why are you turning on your PS4!?
Chilly! Why are you loading up Kingdom Hearts 3!?
Chilly! Why are you going to San Fransoky- OH~!!

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly! I thought you were making new maps for Cycle, why are you turning on your PS4!?
Chilly! Why are you loading up Kingdom Hearts 3!?
Chilly! Why are you going to San Fransoky- OH~!!
So... Despite me trying, there's no way I can actually re-create all of San Franksokyo from Kingdom Hearts 3 into Cycle... It's just too big... I'll try something else for it...

But at least I was able to re-create Hiro's garage to the best of my abilities!

Hiro_Garage.png

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Andi TF.gif
Here's a paizuri scene with Andi Benton/Mania, it's an edit of an older scene I made.
I didn't want to make 2 versions of each of Andi's scenes for both of her appearances like I did with Silver Banshee, so I tried my best to have her look in-between her civilian and hero looks.

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
LSSJ Kale TF.gif
Here's another paizuri scene, this time it's a new rotoscope animation with Kale from Dragon Ball in her Legenday Super Saiyan form.
I know her head looks a bit small, but I hope you guys still like it...

This will be last animation for tonight, tomorrow I'll go back to coding

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Catwoman_Mech_Suit.png
Now we have sprites of Catwoman's Power Rangers/Super Sentai-looking mech suit from the 90's run of comics.
First sprite is just the plain suit, in the second sprite we have the suit on a mannequin, on the third it's on Selina, and on the fourth it's on Patience.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I found another video that I want to rotoscope for a scene with Marinette, but I want to get some more coding work done beforehand. I wasn't able to get as much coding done as I wanted yesterday due to making sprites for said coding and having to set up my account on BlueSky.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ra's_al_Ghul.png
I'm still working on coding work for Cycle, but I had to take a moment to make some more maps, as well as these sprites of Ra's al Ghul. I used his design from the DCAU for these.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm almost done with all the coding for the new Catwoman mission in Cycle, I just have to make one more map before I can code in the final event.
However, I am getting tired so I'll be taking a short break for now, afterwards I'll try to get the map done and possibly start another animation for Marinette.

Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Personal matters have made it so I was unable to continue working on Cycle for the night, I'll likely be heading to bed now as I have an early shift at work tomorrow.