"Chilly, what have you been coding in all day?"
Willy's Wonderland
"W-Wait, what!?"
Willy's Wonderland!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle's recreation of Willy's Wonderland has been coded in to it's near entirety. In order to fully finish this event I'll need to make sprites of several characters from the film. These will be done at a later time as I'll be preoccupied with my actual job for the next few days.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've made a decision, since I have to remove Viv Vision and Gwenpool from Cycle, I've decided to use one of their slots to upgrade Grandma Susie, from the Urban Demons mod, from cameo/civilian to main character status. She already has even scenes to be a main character and you have to repeatedly go to her for the GILFs side-quests that I have planned, so it just makes sense to do this update for her character.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The proper beginning of the future GILFs side-quest have now been properly coded into Cycle, thus allowing you to "meet" Grandma Susie in the retirement home. Her interactions in the Church will now give your Trust and Desire points if you have "met" her beforehand.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1698090519051.png

Majority of the cast is completed, I just need to make Knighty Knight, Siren Sara, and Cammy Chameleon

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Willys_Wonderland_Gang.png Siren_Sara.png Willys_Wonderland_Janitor.png Willys_Wonderland_Cast.png

I was able to finish these last night before bed, these are my attempts at making sprite art recreations of the majority of the cast of Willy's Wonderland.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, it's finally done, Cycle's adaptation of Willy's Wonderland has finally been fully coded in and tested out! It took all day to do it correctly and hopefully it was worth it!

Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm working hard right now to finish the last events for Siobhan's/Silver Banshee's side-questline. These events will involve the version of The League of Shadows from the DC Superhero Girls Reboot, as well as the return of her father, The Black Banshee.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And it's done~! The events involving the League of Shadows for Siobhan's/Silver Banshee's side-questline have all been coded in and fully tested out~!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lady_Granite.png

Here's some sprites of Lady Granite, based off her appearance in the Plastic Man DC Nation shorts

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lady Granite Ride.gif
Here's a a ride scene for Lady Granite.
I'm too lazy to make something original for her right now, so I just re-used the animation I used for Re_WeiWei's OC Wei

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Literally everything related to Lady Granite has been finished, properly implemented, and tested out for Cycle.
My apologies for taking so long to do this today, I've been feeling a bit of art block and I fear that I might need to take a break soon...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished doing some coding work for Grandma Susie in relation to her inclusion Cycle, I've also worked on a bunch of scene dialogue for her as well