Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You guys are probably wondering why I've been posting so many Yu-Gi-Oh sprites...
Let's just say that... I've just finished fully adapting the entire Legendary Heroes arc from Yu-Gi-Oh into Cycle! That's right, the entire 3 episode arc has been made playable in my game! And it's been fully coded in and tested out!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Me, working on the new Wilhamena scene earlier: The guy looks too tall, it'll work for Xander in Cycle but not Peter for the mod
Me, now: Fuck it, Xander looks too short in plenty of older scenes because of Peter, Peter can look tall because of Xander for once!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alternate Wilhamena Fuck.gif

The new updated/rotoscoped version of Wilhamena's standing fuck scene from the Urban Demons mod has been made. I'm not entirely happy with how this turned out, but I still hope you guys like it regardless.

Alternate Wilhamena Fuck (Cycle Version).gif

This scene was made specifically so a version of it could be used for my game Cycle. The coding for Wilhamena and Vivi's events are re-used in Cycle, but I can't re-use their original scenes because they were edits of GlassFish's original work for Urban Demons.

Helen Standing Fuck.gif

The reference video used for this scene was originally intended to be used for the character of Helen Parr from The Incredibles, so I just decided to kill two birds with one stone and use it for both characters.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I tried to re-create another series of maps from Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I tried to do the museum's dinosaur exhibit but I can't find any good fossil sprites to finish the job...

Museum_Dinosaur_Exhibit_1.png Museum_Dinosaur_Exhibit_2.png Museum_Dinosaur_Exhibit_3.png

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm a piece of shit and a failure, I told myself that I would work on Cycle during my days off but all I've done were those I made yesterday.
I can't find the motivation to do all the things that I have planned, and I'll never even be good enough to even do so.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*Watches the latest episode of X-Men '97*
...OH MY FUCKING GOD, MADELYNE PRYOR IS SO FUCKING HOT! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THIS BITCH IS FINE AS HELL! I WANNA STICK MY WEINER IN HER, I WANNA STICK MY WEINER IN HER!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
*Watches the latest episode of X-Men '97*
...OH MY FUCKING GOD, MADELYNE PRYOR IS SO FUCKING HOT! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THIS BITCH IS FINE AS HELL! I WANNA STICK MY WEINER IN HER, I WANNA STICK MY WEINER IN HER!
Oh you watched it? Heard it was a mixed bag. How was it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just came to the realization that the majority of superhero family groups in DC have their members actually be related to each other in some way, while the majority of superhero family groups in Marvel consist of groups of random people with similar power sets/aesthetics.