• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
...Yes, there is yotogi swapping available for virgins. There is next to no text for this, and they never recognize that happening. But it happens.
But that's yotogi. For something more special, I recall anal virginity can be forcefully taken in one of the personality's NTR content. I forget the name, one of the main three I think. THe one that isn't muku or that kind motherly-ish one. Rindere? I think that's it
But I haven't seen any NTR events that let the maid lose her virginity to another man besides the forceful anal one. It's just barebones yotogi swapping for that.
Ah, unfortunate. That's always been one of the most boring aspects of the NTR in these games. I was hoping that at least the Wedding NTR add-on would finally add it, but I guess not.

Well, thanks for answering.

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
is there a way to just have the ability to create girls and then just fuck em, with all h scenes unlocked and al dat, I have no interest in the gameplay whatsoever
Then you're in the wrong game. This is like RPG, you have to participate in gameplay
You can search for these two "Create and Fuck" games in here

Steps: Install -> Full save, Uncen -> Hoard cards -> Go nut

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
already found multiple ways to cheat and just unlock gallery stuff
Yeah, I was wrong. There is something like MaidFiddler and Memories Mode as well
I still don't get Guest Mode, how to unlock everything options there. Seen the requirements, but the translation from JP is clunky and confusing like "pervert masochist maid something..."
So for the love of god, guess I'll have to pass this

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
I am not sure, if you take the variant from this page, it needs 40GB uncomressed. This variant is STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED! It is not even possible to clean it up, as japanese & english elements are mixed up) read the last 2 pages then you know why and get the link to a better version.

In any case , if you plan to play whichever version of com3d2, you need a lot of space! A clean english version without mods but including all dlc comes to around 55GB, the japanese version is even more with around 90GB & all are strongly growing as there all allways published new dlc....
Wtf

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
And that was three years ago. Nowadays, the fully updated JP version with the mod repack is about 350GB. Welcome to Japanese programmers. The Japanese never game on PC, so no Japanese developer has even the slightest idea of how to program or optimize for PC. Its why Japanese-made PC ports are always utter trash. (Except arguably Capcom, who seems to be the only JP company that ever gives a damn about PC.)

I remember when AA2 (Around 40-60GB base game, and almost 100GB with mods) was torn apart by some Western modders and they got the entire package (mods included) down to like 4GB. Because the game was just that unoptimized.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
And that was three years ago. Nowadays, the fully updated JP version with the mod repack is about 350GB. Welcome to Japanese programmers. The Japanese never game on PC, so no Japanese developer has even the slightest idea of how to program or optimize for PC. Its why Japanese-made PC ports are always utter trash. (Except arguably Capcom, who seems to be the only JP company that ever gives a damn about PC.)

I remember when AA2 (Around 40-60GB base game, and almost 100GB with mods) was torn apart by some Western modders and they got the entire package (mods included) down to like 4GB. Because the game was just that unoptimized.
That's crazy
Who plays H games on their xbox

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Shouldn't have to do a whole lot of extra stuff just to fix and to get a game to work properly, also shouldn't need to download 7 different parts just to get it to work either. It should all be in one file and you shouldn't need to go into the files to delete stuff and do extra stuff for things that should already be working anyways. I play games as a stress relief, not to sit here and stress on how to get a game to work that should already be working in the first place and should be a simple install and extract.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes