LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
People please help. Like I downloaded everything and installed it in order, but the game is still in japanese...

EDIT: Nevermind, I installed the 1.51 update, then the hf patch, then removed the PNGs and now it works...

Last edited:

Collectivee

Jun 16, 2017
People please help. Like I downloaded everything and installed it in order, but the game is still in japanese...

EDIT: Nevermind, I installed the 1.51 update, then the hf patch, then removed the PNGs and now it works...
Where did you get the update at? I installed everything and its still in japanese for me

Last edited:

dafaq00

Jul 15, 2017
Maybe this is a stupid question considering the file size of the "Bonus content", but is it a compilation of all the DLCs released so far?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Was waiting for someone to post this. Got a lot of useful stuff for the game, including mega links for dlc. Feel free to add to op.
Are the DLC downloads the version with .vac files (so latest translation will work with it)? THe other download I found (a torrent, so no daily limits) had the dlc content as just folders (that I couldn't get the .vac injector to work on), and the latest translation requires all the dlc in .vac format (in addition to all the patches).

That version of the patch (the one in the OP) leaves a lot of important stuff untranslated.

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I don't know the answer to your question but the translations found at hongfire have always worked for me with dlc found int he pastebin. I haven't played in a couple months so I don't know how the translation is progressing.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've a question... since I'm far behind everything that came out recently - and within the past months - by any chance.. there's some kind of repack/"complete collection" out there in the wild land named "Internet" that I can find, that anyone knows about it? With everything? Because... honestly speaking... I don't have the patience to install everything again from the scratch (also I definitely have to download everything, but again, I'm lazy as hell and I don't want to) :FeelsBadMan:

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I've a question... since I'm far behind everything that came out recently - and within the past months - by any chance.. there's some kind of repack/"complete collection" out there in the wild land named "Internet" that I can find, that anyone knows about it? With everything? Because... honestly speaking... I don't have the patience to install everything again from the scratch (also I definitely have to download everything, but again, I'm lazy as hell and I don't want to) :FeelsBadMan:

It looks like someone has been uploading a torrent with new updates. Translations won't be included most likely check hongfire.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

It looks like someone has been uploading a torrent with new updates. Translations won't be included most likely check hongfire.
..I'm more than ready to download 63 GB, if there are seeders. Challenge accepted.
Thank you kindly for your answer c:

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
I've made an attempt to redownload this and mounted disks 1 and 2 - however when I mount the VOL_201507061356 disk I get a "path does not exist error". I tried redownloading the whole thing and keep getting the same error - is this something anyone else has encountered??

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
What people dont tell you about the promised "translations" is that no matter what program you use the game is not translated. Some translations are only partialy done and the transtaled parts are somewhere in the middle of the game so if you made an habbit of skipping every dialog you will not be able to locate those parts anymore. Those translations dont come as easy as in other games - you have to read the instractions to be able to place the components for the translation loaders in right folders and find a functioning editor to do the same thing again. Sometimes it works and you have an transtated game UI with a translated begining etc. sometimes it makes your game bug so bad that the UI is misplaced and even the sex commands bug together so you have to reinstall the whole game again... This time without the "translations".It was even so bad that if the game gives you the option if you want to call your maid by the first-, or the last name you have to click the "last name" option in order to call her by the first name.

I am a guy that cant put the problem aside after spending many hours to find a solution. But I did not want to spend many more hours feeling like someone is taking the piss put of me with half assed translations - so you know what I did? I used the win 10 snipping tool to make a picture from the text shown on the screen and uploaded it on a side where it extracts the text out of the picture so you can use google translate of what ever you want to translate the text.

With that you could even translate the whole fucking game if you wanted to. It wouldnt even turn as bad as in the russian rags games because you can use your brain to see if your translation reads like made by an potato or not. So the argument "this game has a lot of text, we cant translate it because there arent enough people out there able to translate it" is not relevant. If you find the number of text is to much for you, than you have clearly no idea what "a lot of text" means. This is a hentai game we are talking about, there is only a small story and the rest is repeading dialogs, monologs and the written train of thoughts. At least after nearly a decate those games need a proped translation with a program that doesnt require a satanic ritual accompanied with demonic downs in form of bugs while playing the game. Even some shitty rpg games with a train load of boring story and ridiculous dialogs are translated but actually good games with half of the text suffer from missing translations... With the translated UI the game is still in the F95 legit list - thats good, but everything else is still written in japanese.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
This game is a god damn fiesta in all regards. Between the actual developers, third parties, fan translators, etc, this game just turns out to be a huge mess lol. The headache of installing all this shnit is so worth it though. Quality game. As stated before check subeki for latest all-in-one packs.

Reactions: cx155

DirtyBubble

Aug 26, 2017
i did everyting but when i open the game from destop it's said
error in patcher "CM3d2 Mod Priority Patch"
someone know how to fix it ?

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
gofile data is corrupt/damaged. 4gb
error by .rar(file damaged) and .7zip(data after file end detected)
only cd1 in there.

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
Prepare and run warm for it :)

Trial 4gb Carl!

:OhMyGoodness:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Prepare and run warm for it :)

Trial 4gb Carl!

:OhMyGoodness:
At least.. this means that Custom Maid 3D 2 will finally stops in receive updates and DLC? Since there's a new chapter coming.

And I really hope so. That way I can download some "repack" on nyaa without worrying too much of downloading again because of another update, or DLC :FeelsBadMan:
(in the end after all, the game is big - 60+ GB. Not something that you can download in a blink of an eye everyday xD)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes