TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Was waiting for someone to post this. Got a lot of useful stuff for the game, including mega links for dlc. Feel free to add to op.
Thanks. Updated.

PeronX

Apr 28, 2017
What's the translation like? I recall playing something similar (an earlier version or prior game?) and found the translation spotty enough I was wondering what the hell I was doing most of the time...

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
What's the translation like? I recall playing something similar (an earlier version or prior game?) and found the translation spotty enough I was wondering what the hell I was doing most of the time...
Only partial last I checked. I wouldn't expect anything close to full ever because they release a lot of updates and the translations go slow. A few people over at hongfire work on them. That's where the pastebin came from as well.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Translation for the game is mostly handled independently. The entire prologue is translated so no worries there. The UI is fully translated except for the Vacation Mode. Certain VIPs are translated, some fully, some WIPs.

So for anyone who wants a copy of the latest UI translations, here ya go.

PS: To install it, once you have installed the HF patch into the game, simply go to Unity Injector/Config/Strings and just paste the folder in.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to be that burden again guys, but can anyone help on the "Day 1" after talking to assistant maid (1 Line) my screen goes black and never does anything

This is said in the CM3D2x86.exe

format:169478669は対応していません
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Setting FOV: 35

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Have the same issue... installed the game... updated it...then HF patch... screen goes black as Day 1 begins...

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I've added a few extra tags that were missing just in case others wonder what else the game has in store. Should I bother adding a VR tag though? It does have VR compatibility but I'm not one for using it with this title...

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
The only other reason I can think of as to why that happens is that the name generator for the maids is probably going beyond the character limit... but that should have been patched out already in the last HF patch.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Yea the problem was that one of the translations inside of the HF patch, it was removing the tutorials
Once I got rid of that translation the days started to load and it was all good

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
for me

then it fades black
I found that when you search in your CM3D2 map for tutorial it comes up with a few tutorial png files. I moved them to another location... just as if you deleted them (which probably also work) then the game continues on the first day. You will get the tutorial picture but not translated.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
i think i did something wrong, i dnont find tutorial pngs
did you search in the CM3D folder and all folder beneath? Just search for "tutorial" that should come up with about 6 or 7 png pictures. Since I took em out allready, I can't remember in which folder they were originaly....

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes