BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I had no problems. You sure you know how to use it?

For regular games look for the valueos your money, then buy/sell something then do NEXT search for new value..keep going.

For RPGMaker games, it's the same, except you look for 2*value+1 (126 gold would be a value of 253)

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
when i tried it all the game would do is crash after I had changed the value

Last edited:

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019

For regular games look for the valueos your money, then buy/sell something then do NEXT search for new value..keep going.

For RPGMaker games, it's the same, except you look for 2*value+1 (126 gold would be a value of 253)
Did you download it? If so please send me the link please, if tell me how you activate it

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019

When i activated it and found the right one and changed it the game just crashed

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
I still don't know what do you mean.
If its just to use tricks I can update it tomorrow just to change that and use the rpg maker default money variable.
Nothing personal but that would be best at this moment till the new update coms out

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019

holy shit never knew that, why does the value need to be 2x+1 tho?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
holy shit never knew that, why does the value need to be 2x+1 tho?
Because thats how the variable is stored. Just make sure when you change something, it stays as an odd number or the engine may crash.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
After 24 in-game days of gameplay with no significant issues, script error started crashing the game on day end. Happens with 100% reproduction rate no matter how many times I reload. Save file seems effectively bricked. I did not touch/edit anything.
Untitled.jpg

Ending the day manually results in a crash with a NoMethodError from a different script:
Untitled2.jpg

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
After 24 in-game days of gameplay with no significant issues, script error started crashing the game on day end. Happens with 100% reproduction rate no matter how many times I reload. Save file seems effectively bricked. I did not touch/edit anything.
View attachment 3093410

Ending the day manually results in a crash with a NoMethodError from a different script:
View attachment 3093418
I will check it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 3093410

View attachment 3093418
Can you send me the savefile?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 3093410

View attachment 3093418
I made a patch, you will need to download the compressed version to apply this patch, I can't update the game at the moment.

Reactions: 0nymous
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes