• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Custom Brothel [v0.8.1] [Eropixel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

I played it found even with run time it fails for me.
    You should all players to cheat I tried to utilize online normal save editor and real encrypted one and would not work.
    Played without cheating and I ran out money...
    You already have 1 stripper until they get sick and further upgrade the brothel there after, Its not necessary cheap.

Like: character customization
    Dislike: upgrade prices/not able utilize normal play/ cheat mode easy/
    You owe steep debt

Personal feel: owner couldn't partake out debt was strange?
  2. 1.00 star(s)

2DNiem

I feel like the problem here is RPGM. The dev has an interesting idea limited by the engine choice.
    • The controls are clunky, it's hard to move between floors/rooms/table/etc.
    • The h-stuff won't pop up right away, you'll need to select the room where something is happening and a small window with a static representation of what the characters are doing will appear.
    • The managing aspect is difficult to enjoy, since the effects of your decisions and benefits from each upgrade are not clear. Usually you're just spending ramdomly.
    • The preference system is somewhat narrow, in the sense that I had a hard time matching desires and characteristics. Maybe narrowing down on the genders, like male/female/futa.
    For me, all of this issues come from the simple fact that RPGM is not ideal for simulation/management games. I believe the idea behind the game can be turned into something very cool, but at the moment it's just not fun to play.