• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mal3

Jan 31, 2019
Requires a RPGVXAce RTG install?
Go to the game files and then open Game.ini. After that remove "RPGVXAce" from the line "RTP= RPGVXAce". Then it should start. Not sure if that causes any issues but it got the game to run for me.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Seems like everyone's having issues with this one, unsurprising given it is brand new. I'll keep my eye on both games. hopefully soon they'll become something more stable and less clumsy

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Works fine for me. But yeah choosing RPGM of all things is a strange choice. Even Ren'py would be far more suited.

One issue I had besides the clunky controls is, you can't seem to be able to view your mc's room while they're assigned to a client, only if one of your workers is assigned.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game's description and ideas are too good to be true. Let's give this a fair shot. I hope it's good. PLEASE be good. v0.81 ?? So it's nearly complete?

EDIT: Damn, this has a huge learning curve. Any chance of adding a quest log that tells you what to do little by little? I click End Day, End Day, End Day, over and over, nothing happens? No clients. Do you have to advertise or something?

Is the game actually playable? I gave up after 15 minutes, the tutorial doesn't give you enough information so you know what to do. Hopefully someone writes a guide, that's not a good first impression.

Last edited:

baby

Aug 19, 2017
This game's description and ideas are too good to be true. Let's give this a fair shot. I hope it's good. PLEASE be good. v0.81 ?? So it's nearly complete?

EDIT: Damn, this has a huge learning curve. Any chance of adding a quest log that tells you what to do little by little? I click End Day, End Day, End Day, over and over, nothing happens? No clients. Do you have to advertise or something?

Is the game actually playable? I gave up after 15 minutes, the tutorial doesn't give you enough information so you know what to do. Hopefully someone writes a guide, that's not a good first impression.
The game tells you about the 1-2 number keys as the speed up & slow down time buttons. A and S and Enter are the only other out-of-menu relevant buttons

Your clients and applicants come in throughout the day, you can speed up several times to get them faster

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game tells you about the 1-2 number keys as the speed up & slow down time buttons. A and S and Enter are the only other out-of-menu relevant buttons

Your clients and applicants come in throughout the day, you can speed up several times to get them faster
Do they actually walk in through the front door or something? Maybe my game was bugged. I'll try again tomorrow.

I did encounter one bug, where you use the arrow keys to move between menu buttons, but the currently highlighted button actually shows the properties of the button next to the one currently highlighted.

IMO, he should give like one tip per day. So at the start of each new day, give the player one tip, "have you tried doing X?" Then for 14 days, he can give the player some basic guidance. A tutorial like that would help people get into the game, instead of exit out of it like I just did.

Tutorials that bombard the player with text in a short duration isn't good, they're just gonna forget. The best tutorials usually offer one simple tip or ask you to do one simple thing, you do it, THEN the next part of the tutorial tells you what to do. I know it's more work, but it ensures a high player retention; which should yield more patreon $$$.

Fuck, I'd never share all this information if I didn't think the game had some good potential.

I wonder if the dev is going to take it personally and get defensive or act professional.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
RPGM must be the least suitable engine ever for a brothel simulation game. Respect for choosing hardcore difficulty right out of the box!
It was just what I have in hand and experience, If I would started to make it in other engine I would have to learn it from zero and I dont have enough free time these days.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes