0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I made a patch, you will need to download the compressed version to apply this patch, I can't update the game at the moment.
That's a lot more than I expected in the first place, thanks a lot for dedicated your time to the fix!

EDIT: Though, one small problem, the script update seems to have reset my money on the save to 0$. :(
Nothing I can't bounce back from via gameplay, but thought I'd let you know if it helps for coding.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
That's a lot more than I expected in the first place, thanks a lot for dedicated your time to the fix!

EDIT: Though, one small problem, the script update seems to have reset my money on the save to 0$. :(
Nothing I can't bounce back from via gameplay, but thought I'd let you know if it helps for coding.
Ah, now that I remember that was a change I made to change were the money was stored in game, maybe you were using the previous version.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Ah, now that I remember that was a change I made to change were the money was stored in game, maybe you were using the previous version.
I started the game and am playing on 0.8.1.
Also, unfortunately, I've got bad news; it started happening again even with the updated script on a saturday (pay day):
Untitled.jpg

AbsoluteNutter

Sep 12, 2022
I keep getting this crash whenever I try to use a particular character (Neta) to fight, or if I try placing him in a room in the brothel.
I like the game, hope to see development continue soon

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I keep getting this crash whenever I try to use a particular character (Neta) to fight, or if I try placing him in a room in the brothel.
I'll try to update it soon, but make the animations on my other project take too much time to do, I may add some more content or systems.

Reactions: AbsoluteNutter

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I had forgotten about this, its fixed you will need to download the zip version and follow the instructions, I noticed some visual bugs and lag but I will fix that later.

Reactions: AbsoluteNutter

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
I get this crash when I try using the Stylist. Also is there a way to make the Room Clerk give clients to my main character as well, or some other way of automatically prostituting them?

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I get this crash when I try using the Stylist. Also is there a way to make the Room Clerk give clients to my main character as well, or some other way of automatically prostituting them?
I will check it.

I can add the option to do it automatically, maybe by adding a command in the room.

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
I will check it.

I can add the option to do it automatically, maybe by adding a command in the room.
Thank you, it would be nice to have my main character be able to be the one mostly serving customers. ON that note, I really like the premise of the game. Very simple, fun and to the point. I see it having a lot of potential!

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Thank you, it would be nice to have my main character be able to be the one mostly serving customers. ON that note, I really like the premise of the game. Very simple, fun and to the point. I see it having a lot of potential!
I forgot, can you send me the savefile and what character causes the crash?

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
I forgot, can you send me the savefile and what character causes the crash?
Sent it to you in a DM. Would you prefer I just post it in the thread here? I didn't realize I could just simply do that.

Also the crash is caused by trying to open the Appearance menu after hiring the Stylist on my Main character and some other characters, I'll actually try to narrow down some similarities.

The crash occurs on: Main Character, Bamoco, Xoyohe, Wuqo and Sowo.

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Sent it to you in a DM. Would you prefer I just post it in the thread here? I didn't realize I could just simply do that.

Also the crash is caused by trying to open the Appearance menu after hiring the Stylist on my Main character and some other characters, I'll actually try to narrow down some similarities.

The crash occurs on: Main Character, Bamoco, Xoyohe, Wuqo and Sowo.
Fixed.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I can't concentrate on both projects at the same time, but you can suggest what things you want me to add and maybe I can do that.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes